Sponsored

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
FYI for those who may be in the fence with Sport S vs Overland/Rubicon due to available options:

Just put in an order for a Sport S with Rob at Courtesy. To my surprise, he was able to add the 8.4” + Alpine for $1695 (MSRP). This is only *in addition* the “Technology Group” for $995 (MSRP), which gets you the 7”. I toyed with it but ended up having him remove it before submitting the order as it’s just not worth it to me.

He also saw body color fender flares as an option, but not with the Max Tow package I had already selected.
I wonder what the color fender flares would look like, are the the same that come with the Overland, or just the base sport ones which are painted? Also how much were they?
Sponsored

remlemasi

First Name
Elmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I wonder what the color fender flares would look like, are the the same that come with the Overland, or just the base sport ones which are painted? Also how much were they?
I’m not sure on pricing since it wasn’t really an option as I had already selected Max Tow. I imagine they would be identical to the Overland color-matched fender flares.

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
FYI for those who may be in the fence with Sport S vs Overland/Rubicon due to available options:

Just put in an order for a Sport S with Rob at Courtesy. To my surprise, he was able to add the 8.4” + Alpine for $1695 (MSRP). This is only *in addition* the “Technology Group” for $995 (MSRP), which gets you the 7”. I toyed with it but ended up having him remove it before submitting the order as it’s just not worth it to me.

He also saw body color fender flares as an option, but not with the Max Tow package I had already selected.
If someone is planning to get the Alpine stereo with the 7" screen then the 8.4" Radio & Premium Audio Group is actually a really nice upgrade for an additional $400. For only $400 more than that combination you're getting the Uconnect 4C Navigation w/8.4" Display, HD Radio, Rear View Auto Dim Mirror, 5-Year SiriusXM Traffic Service

Tech Group + Alpine = $2290
Tech Group + 8.4" Radio & Premium Audio = $2690

The Max tow package has it's own specific fender flares rather than the standard unpainted flares which is why you cannot select the Body Color Fender option.

6np4otD.png

uXm5agG.png

Last edited:

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CQRwqSn.png

Sponsored

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any Dealer can order the package on their stock or sold orders
Okay, but is the painting done at the dealership, or at the factory (shows up on window sticker)
Because one dealership told me the Katzkin leather seats are done at the factory, another dealer told me you order it while building the Jeep and although it will show up on the window sticker, the leather is shipped in a box and the dealer has to install it.

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay, but is the painting done at the dealership, or at the factory (shows up on window sticker)
Because one dealership told me the Katzkin leather seats are done at the factory, another dealer told me you order it while building the Jeep and although it will show up on the window sticker, the leather is shipped in a box and the dealer has to install it.
The sport appearance package/Body Color Fender and A/T Tire Pkg ( Build code: ALS) is an option when ordering the car. The Car will show up with the option just like how a Sahara has painted fenders when it is built.

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The sport appearance package/Body Color Fender and A/T Tire Pkg ( Build code: ALS) is an option when ordering the car. The Car will show up with the option just like how a Sahara has painted fenders when it is built.
nice, thank you

Sponsored

Karnivoolfan

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Baja
Can a dealer lets say shoehorn a Cold Weather Package on a Sport? Like just add the code later in the notes to add to the truck?

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, NOW they do that, after I get mine - just like they added other stuff that would have made me stick with the Sport had it been available then. They keep changing the rules. For that price I'd have gone with these had they been available. RATS (or curses, foiled again)

Karnivoolfan

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Baja
Sure, NOW they do that, after I get mine - just like they added other stuff that would have made me stick with the Sport had it been available then. They keep changing the rules. For that price I'd have gone with these had they been available. RATS (or curses, foiled again)
One reason I'm waiting too. I hope something drops down to the base model.
Sponsored