Sponsored

Opinion- Is the Mopar Lift too much for a Rubicon on 35’s ?

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJR, JTR, FZJ80, Transit AWD, Ram 2500
How do you like the Rhino Armory wheels so far ? I've heard they are on the soft side and bend easily. And are those Toyo open country or mud tires ?
I have hit a few trails and no damage to the wheels as of yet. Granted I live in the Midwest where trails are in the woods... not much experience on the rock formations some folks are used to. These are the RT’s. I went this route and as you can see from my pictures they did amazing in the mud and are super quiet, like no noise at all, on the road. I did opt for a Dick Cepek mud country for the spare to save some money.
Sponsored

jjmstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
I have hit a few trails and no damage to the wheels as of yet. Granted I live in the Midwest where trails are in the woods... not much experience on the rock formations some folks are used to. These are the RT’s. I went this route and as you can see from my pictures they did amazing in the mud and are super quiet, like no noise at all, on the road. I did opt for a Dick Cepek mud country for the spare to save some money.
Okay great !! Thanks for the information.

Jolly’s Jp

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubicon LE
Here's my Rubicon with the Mopar lift and 35's. In my opinion it's perfect for a daily driver and the added ground clearance is much appreciated offroad.

sSmXqwK.jpg
@OIIIIIO

do you have any other side profile shots? Would like to see how the Traverse HD look.

Thanks,
Kevin

Last edited:

Sponsored

smw17gladiator

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator JT Sport S Max Tow
Here's my Rubicon with the Mopar lift and 35's. In my opinion it's perfect for a daily driver and the added ground clearance is much appreciated offroad.

Jeep Gladiator Opinion- Is the Mopar  Lift too much for a Rubicon on 35’s ? BbAKfO7
Think that looks great. Just got my lift and rims arrived, about to order tires. What exact size and brand are yours, if you don’t mind sharing. Thanks.

LancGladiatorGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU
Occupation
LEO
35s should have been stock...raising it after that is odd looking.
I agree. I feel the Rubicon sits high anyway, at least higher than I thought. Don’t get me wrong I like it but it’s a huge difference from my Rubicon JLU.

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I
Looks Awesome! How much did the front drop when you added the winch? I am thinking 35's and was wondering if I'd need a spacer upfront to keep it level.
It is Not supposed to be Level-The Rake is part of the Design-Throw some weight in it and see how it Looks-Pisser!!

Tstrausburg

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR

Jeep Gladiator Opinion- Is the Mopar  Lift too much for a Rubicon on 35’s ? 20210303_144353
I love this bumper! Who makes it?

4xwheelz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
truck
Occupation
Homeland security systems
35.12.50 Bfg Km3 on Mopar lift. 17x9.5, -18 offset ,BR Arsenals.
37's would definitely fill the void more. JTRD
Jeep Gladiator Opinion- Is the Mopar  Lift too much for a Rubicon on 35’s ? 20210303_144353

Your lift is about a year old now, do you still like it? Do you have any photos from the side of it now?
Sponsored