OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
That red cicrle is where the fuel door protrudes into the bed

@02:00 This video shows the plywood notch on the wheel hubs
Yep. Sort of a running joke in this forum.
Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey y’all can all blame it on me. I was the one who started it all. My main concern was plywood shifting and breaking the gas pipe or breaking the gas pipe while you shove plywood into the bed. We all now know it will fit and how to properly load plywood into the bed. All I can now say is to load carefully so no one breaks that gas pipe. Like the Jeep video would say: hope you are entertained.

And I just hope everyone is cautious when loading. I can just see the new thread:

Gas pipe broken by plywood!!!!!

And I would then wonder, now damn how could that have happened? Just laugh folks.

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Saw this topic in the JL forum, and thought it might be a good idea to create a version for the JT, so we're all ready to take delivery.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-delivery-checklist.3453/
I'll start it out with some from the JL list that I assume should apply to the JT, and add a few things I've seen in this forum.

1. Two sets of keys
2. Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx (for hardtop/windshield/doors)
3. Lugnut key (if you have locking lugs)
4. Freedom top storage bag (if equipped)
5. Carpet floor mats standard (but not if all season mats are equipped)
6. JT Wrangler Owners Manual/Warranty guide (may be in your Jeep’s infotainment system only, but can be printed if requested directly through Jeep). https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-a-hard-copy-free-from-fca.16984/#post-251739
7. Jeep hitch receiver rubber insert (if trailer towing group is equipped) (JL only feature. Not on JT)
8. Towing Pkg only: small baggie with tubing and splices. (If equipped with auxiliary switches)
9. Check for flimsy inner fenders https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/flimsy-front-inner-fenders.16605/#post-245631
10. Block heater option, you need to be sure you get the removable cord that is part of the block heater kit (and look under your hood for it if not in a separate bag)
11. Interior dividers for rear cargo box (If equipped with Cargo Management Group)
12. Rubber mats inside your center console
13. Loose steering or drifting (try adjusting tire pressure) https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/loose-steering.16550/page-2#post-251050
14. Rubicon decals on both sides of hood (Rubicon only)
15. Jack and tire removal kit under rear seat
16. Test start/stop. Test start/stop so the slightest reduction of brake pressure will cause the engine to re-start during a normal start/stop/start sequence. Replace brake switch if necessary. If necessary or upon request of owner, turn off start/stop function by deactivating driver side hood switch (there are 2 vertical spring switches, side by side under the hood, near the front driver side. Deactivate the driver side one.)
17. Check Air Conditioning and Heat
18. Plywood notch is in proper working order (keeps plywood from sliding left and right while turning)
90b44ea2-be86-49f7-bfc5-3707e5b72f89-jpeg.jpg

19. Optional Bluetooth Speaker pairs with phone. (If equipped with bluetooth speaker)
What else should be on the list? Is there anything from the JL list that doesn't apply to the JT?
Here’s one, make sure you have the steel bumper if you ordered it. My local motor sports shop bought a white Rubi w steel bumper, and when they went to to pick it up he realized they swapped it on him and put a plastic one on his. Messed up

BrichJeepUtopia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Maybe someone with a sport could confirm they do cime standard with carpet style floor mats? It did sound kind of ridiculous....maybe he thought i meant all weather style mats. I'll call back monday to confirm.
I got my build sheet today for my Sport S, it lists 'Front & Rear Floor mats' in the Standard Equipment list. Not sure if its any different for a base sport, but seems it is standard on the Sport S.

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT

Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Maybe someone with a sport could confirm they do cime standard with carpet style floor mats? It did sound kind of ridiculous....maybe he thought i meant all weather style mats. I'll call back monday to confirm.
shows on the order guide under standard features front & rear floor mats

Capture.2.JPG

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Do carpet mats not come if you order the all weather mats? That seems like horse shit.
No they replace them with the all weather ones...just ask the Rebel owners that have both sets listed on the sticker and only get all weather...had a guy picking his up at the same time another was coming off the transport so I let him open the door to discover that nugget of truth...he asked the transport driver where they were...interesting conversation ensued..:CWL:

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
I agree, and not sure, but if it helps i placed my order yesterday and was told the sport s doesnt come with ANY floor mats unless you order the cold weather package. 40+ grand and they can't include a $40 set of floor mats. Sometimes i really wonder why i support this bullsh*t. Haha
That is not according to the order guide..

Capture.2.JPG

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Saw this topic in the JL forum, and thought it might be a good idea to create a version for the JT, so we're all ready to take delivery.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/jl-delivery-checklist.3453/
I'll start it out with some from the JL list that I assume should apply to the JT, and add a few things I've seen in this forum.

1. Two sets of keys
2. Jeep mini ratchet set/Torx (for hardtop/windshield/doors)
3. Lugnut key (if you have locking lugs)
4. Freedom top storage bag (if equipped)
5. Carpet floor mats standard (but not if all season mats are equipped)
6. JT Wrangler Owners Manual/Warranty guide (may be in your Jeep’s infotainment system only, but can be printed if requested directly through Jeep). https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-a-hard-copy-free-from-fca.16984/#post-251739
7. Jeep hitch receiver rubber insert (if trailer towing group is equipped) (JL only feature. Not on JT)
8. Towing Pkg only: small baggie with tubing and splices. (If equipped with auxiliary switches)
9. Check for flimsy inner fenders https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/flimsy-front-inner-fenders.16605/#post-245631
10. Block heater option, you need to be sure you get the removable cord that is part of the block heater kit (and look under your hood for it if not in a separate bag)
11. Interior dividers for rear cargo box (If equipped with Cargo Management Group)
12. Rubber mats inside your center console
13. Loose steering or drifting (try adjusting tire pressure) https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/loose-steering.16550/page-2#post-251050
14. Rubicon decals on both sides of hood (Rubicon only)
15. Jack and tire removal kit under rear seat
16. Test start/stop. Test start/stop so the slightest reduction of brake pressure will cause the engine to re-start during a normal start/stop/start sequence. Replace brake switch if necessary. If necessary or upon request of owner, turn off start/stop function by deactivating driver side hood switch (there are 2 vertical spring switches, side by side under the hood, near the front driver side. Deactivate the driver side one.)
17. Check Air Conditioning and Heat
18. Plywood notch is in proper working order (keeps plywood from sliding left and right while turning)
90b44ea2-be86-49f7-bfc5-3707e5b72f89-jpeg.jpg

19. Optional Bluetooth Speaker pairs with phone. (If equipped with bluetooth speaker)
What else should be on the list? Is there anything from the JL list that doesn't apply to the JT?
A couple of other items to add:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhale1800

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DTDHI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra, 2014 Toyota Prius, 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 ZX14R
Make sure that if you ordered any of the tow packages that the hitch is actually installed. We have had a unit come in that was missing it from the factory.

alwyslpy

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Did anyone else get a set of rear window roll up snap straps along with their loop and hook straps for the soft cover? Not sure why I got them..as far as i know you cant just roll up the rear window right?
Rear Window Roll Up Snap Straps

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Screenshot_20191110-142243.jpg

Might wanna make sure your fenders match side to side. I count 5 instances of this so far. I'm going to look at everyone on the lot tomorrow when I pick mine up.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Another check would be for door alignment.
Sponsored