How do I create a build sheet?

ucijeepguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, LJ,
I am getting ready to order with the deal and he said to send him the build sheet from the website. Is he referring to the summary at the end of the build page or something different?

Thanks
Sponsored

B345T

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Edge Titanium, 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback
Occupation
IT
Yes, they were using car dealer language...

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU and 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
There might be some things not listed that are available. Decals, steel bumper, etc.

Run it by the guys on here or check on the build sheets thread for additional options

treefrog

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Gladiator and a DR6fiddy
Occupation
Retired US Army.
Go here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/attachments/gladiator-10-16-19-pdf.39287/ print out the pages that pertain to the model you will be ordering. Go through it and highlight the options you want. Scan it and send it to your dealer. That's about as simple as I know how to do it. The dealer can "build" it in their system without actually ordering it. Once you verify everything you want is listed, they can order it and give you a Price Order Confirmation (POC). That will have your Vehicle Order Number (VON) on it. In a few days, you can go to Jeep Chat with your VON and they will give you a VIN. Easy Peasy if you've got a good dealer.

OP
OP

ucijeepguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, LJ,
Go here: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/attachments/gladiator-10-16-19-pdf.39287/ print out the pages that pertain to the model you will be ordering. Go through it and highlight the options you want. Scan it and send it to your dealer. That's about as simple as I know how to do it. The dealer can "build" it in their system without actually ordering it. Once you verify everything you want is listed, they can order it and give you a Price Order Confirmation (POC). That will have your Vehicle Order Number (VON) on it. In a few days, you can go to Jeep Chat with your VON and they will give you a VIN. Easy Peasy if you've got a good dealer.
Thanks!
Sponsored