Sponsored

What's the likelihood of getting 6-7% below invoice on a gladiator sitting on a dealers lot?

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Think you all may be missing an opportunity-
Talk with Gerry at Farrish, Fairfax VA
Just mention Bob who bought the Gladiator
and u want his pricing
Good Luck
Been doing business with them 30
Years
Thank you for this. I’m surprised how many dealers are out there that aren’t on autotrader or cars.com. This dealer is advertising pretty much 7% below invoice. May very well be worth a drive for me.
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
well, well, well . . .

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I think you can get between 4k and 5k off MSRP pretty easy. Lots of dealers on cars.com already have that discount. Some of the dealers here in the DFW area have 30 to 45 gladiators on their lots. Problems is what do you want, almost all of them are loaded Rubicons or Sport S without max tow.

ucijeepguy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, LJ,
I think you can get between 4k and 5k off MSRP pretty easy. Lots of dealers on cars.com already have that discount. Some of the dealers here in the DFW area have 30 to 45 gladiators on their lots. Problems is what do you want, almost all of them are loaded Rubicons or Sport S without max tow.
Ive been talking to several dealers around dallas and they really dont want to move from their advertised price..

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
They will play you. Shoot 4k under MSRP and they will take it. Ask for Jorge at Classic in Denton. They don’t really do add ons there. Tint at most

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Check the Houston dealer inventory, I think I saw one of them offering below MSRP already. Yo I won’t get the deep deep discounts without ordering direct but might get an okay discount without. Call or email Steven at Mac Haik, he was offering the discount on orders but might give a smaller discount on something off the lot.
I was looking around some of the dealerships in Houston and while many are at MSRP or higher I did notice a few dealerships were selling some stock Gladiators with some discounts. Believe Mac Haik was one of them.

Karnivoolfan

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Baja
Why are dealers less likely to offer such below invoice prices on dealer inventory rather than a custom order?

NFRs2000NYC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Strange....when I was getting both my JKUS, the dealers were much more motivated to give me a better price on a rig that's sitting on their lot vs placing an order....but I guess the difference here is, they don't have much sitting on their lot.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Why are dealers less likely to offer such below invoice prices on dealer inventory rather than a custom order?
Part of it has to do with inventory taxes. In some locations and states, pre sold orders do not count towards inventory taxing.

Sponsored

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Think you all may be missing an opportunity-
Talk with Gerry at Farrish, Fairfax VA
Just mention Bob who bought the Gladiator
and u want his pricing
Good Luck
Been doing business with them 30
Years
Will he still honor the pricing you mention? I will get in touch!

Billyrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer and Saturn Sky
Occupation
retired
Thank you for this. I’m surprised how many dealers are out there that aren’t on autotrader or cars.com. This dealer is advertising pretty much 7% below invoice. May very well be worth a drive for me.
Gerry is no longer with Farrish. In contact with a Matt. Wants a $2500 deposit is that normal?
Sponsored