Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
Your dealer can get you that information. If your dealer is problematic there's a member here that works for a dealer that may be of help. Check out the Window Sticker and Build Sheet Tracking thread if you're not able to get the info from your dealer.
Dealer is not problematic but is only giving date range of delivery, not exactly where it is at in KZ status.
The window sticker does not show any of the info I was asking about.
As far as I know neither does the build sheet tracking on this forum.

if you know who the dealer on the forum is that might be helpful.

Iā€™ve tried everything I know to do and can only get a date range and KZ.

jkuhn1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Best of luck to everyone with their JTs. Mine which I got on Saturday is now going back to the dealer for the third time for a check engine light and electronic start stop light. The CEL will flash on cold starts and feel like a misfire. Fortunately for me my bank could not get me a check on Saturday in time or today for Veterans Day... So unfortunately for the dealer their generosity to let me drive it right away may have backfired. My Gator JTR might be staying at the dealer tomorrow and I hope they let me order one that doesnā€™t appear to be a lemon. Otherwise Iā€™ll be looking for a new dealer to order from.

Well got things sorted out. Bittersweet to be done with that lemon, but, Iā€™m hopping back on the waiting game. My dealer is going to order me a whole new gladiator.

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Well got things sorted out. Bittersweet to be done with that lemon, but, Iā€™m hopping back on the waiting game. My dealer is going to order me a whole new gladiator.
As bad as all the waiting again will be, you may well have made a good decision. Good luck, hope this one gets here quick and not screwed up.

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Would love to see some pics with that saddle interior. Want to see how it looks with the Gator in color match hardtop and fenders.
Thanks
Iā€™ll try and post more on Saturday after I get it.

jkuhn1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Were there any steering problems with that truck? You know, wandering and vague steering?
With my lemon? It drove very nice and didnā€™t notice any wandering. Just the check engine light, electronic start stop, and of course feeling like itā€™s misfiring on cold starts.

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
So close and yet so far away. Sorry to hear that.
Well I do have another motive for waiting. I'm trading an F150 that has a 30 something gallon tank, that is 3/4ths full I ain't giving them $70 of gas! I intend to burn all of it I can before trading!!!

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Best of luck to everyone with their JTs. Mine which I got on Saturday is now going back to the dealer for the third time for a check engine light and electronic start stop light. The CEL will flash on cold starts and feel like a misfire. Fortunately for me my bank could not get me a check on Saturday in time or today for Veterans Day... So unfortunately for the dealer their generosity to let me drive it right away may have backfired. My Gator JTR might be staying at the dealer tomorrow and I hope they let me order one that doesnā€™t appear to be a lemon. Otherwise Iā€™ll be looking for a new dealer to order from.
Hello jkuhn1113,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your unresolved concern. Please keep us updated on your dealer visit. If additional assistance is needed throughout this process we are available via private message.
Laura
JeepCares
Sponsored