First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Hey all, let’s get a Southeast TN trail ride thread going! I’m thinking about going to Adventure Off-road Park October 19-20. Anyone else interested? I would likely stay on easy trails to avoid body damage, and camp Saturday night. Let me know if you’re interested, then post up any other open rides as well.
Sponsored

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the chattanooga area, never been out there before! PM me if you decide to go, would love to join!

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
Can't make it that weekend, but would be able to go the weekend of November 15-17. Maybe 2 trips??

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
Would love to join on a "non body damage" trip. We cant do it that weekend, but please post in future!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Planning to ride Prentice Cooper’s Haley Road, Saturday, November 9th. Tentatively meeting on Signal Mountain Road at 10:00. Will ride Haley Road, grab some lunch in Whitwell, and then head to a trail on the back of Signal Mountain if all goes well. All good Jeepers are welcome.

JRW

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator
I'd like to make a trip sometime, but can't this weekend.

how's Prentice Cooper? I've heard it's boring in a SXS, but I will probably really like boring in my truck. I want to use the 4wd, but don't want to land on everything I come across or have water in the floor.

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I'd like to make a trip sometime, but can't this weekend.

how's Prentice Cooper? I've heard it's boring in a SXS, but I will probably really like boring in my truck. I want to use the 4wd, but don't want to land on everything I come across or have water in the floor.
Prentice Cooper/Haley Road is mostly a stock Jeep trail. There are a couple of alternate routes off the main trail that are challenging, but they’re optional. There are some ledges to climb at the 2nd trail planned for the day. I’m trying to keep myself from damaging anything until I get my sliders and rear bumper built.

Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Looks like fun. I'll be at Windrock with a bunch of other Jeeps on the 29th and 30th. Come hang out with us. We're going to ride Nemo tunnel trail as well. How far is that from where you were Saturday?

JRW

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator
probably hit the front bumper, high center, and drag the hitch on that rock. I'm only on 35's with a 1" front spacer.

looks like it might have had a better approach, less fun or impressive, from the driver side. is that one of the main obstacles or is it pretty standard, have any bypasses?

cool pic BTW

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Looks like fun. I'll be at Windrock with a bunch of other Jeeps on the 29th and 30th. Come hang out with us. We're going to ride Nemo tunnel trail as well. How far is that from where you were Saturday?
That being Thanksgiving weekend, I’ll be out of town. I hope y’all have a great turnout and a lot of fun. I do want to get back to Windrock soon. I haven’t been there in over 10 years.

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
probably hit the front bumper, high center, and drag the hitch on that rock. I'm only on 35's with a 1" front spacer.

looks like it might have had a better approach, less fun or impressive, from the driver side. is that one of the main obstacles or is it pretty standard, have any bypasses?

cool pic BTW
That particular ledge is optional, and not typical of that trail/area.