Worth the wait?? EVO vs RK

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
So I ordered the RK Pro-X almost two weeks ago. I was told 2 week lead time. Now I called today to follow up with the kit and was told another 3 plus weeks more. I am debating on just paying the shipping and returning it for the EVO. Any one running the Evo 4.5" Overland Stage 4 plus? Hows the highway and on road ride? Anyone running the Pro-X kit to give me some feedback. Not sure if I should just wait or just swap it out for the EVO kit.
Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
For what it`s worth i would wait for the RK lift.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
We're working as fast as we can to get the issue fixed, unlikely it will actually be 3-4 more weeks but you were given the worst case scenario. Hopefully we can be shipping Pro X kits early next week.

If you want to jump into an X Factor instead, we could make that switch and there's no hold ups to shipping them.

OP
OP

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
We're working as fast as we can to get the issue fixed, unlikely it will actually be 3-4 more weeks but you were given the worst case scenario. Hopefully we can be shipping Pro X kits early next week.

If you want to jump into an X Factor instead, we could make that switch and there's no hold ups to shipping them.
thanks for the information. I signed up for a off-road event for thanksgiving weekend so really would like to have it installed by then. I am going to go ahead and wait as your customer service has been the best I have seen. So hopefully I can get it by then. If not I will wait a couple more weeks.

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
thanks for the information. I signed up for a off-road event for thanksgiving weekend so really would like to have it installed by then. I am going to go ahead and wait as your customer service has been the best I have seen. So hopefully I can get it by then. If not I will wait a couple more weeks.
PM me your name, and who you ordered through (if not direct) let me see what I can do.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
PM me your name, and who you ordered through (if not direct) let me see what I can do.
Now that's some customer service! Great job RK! Customer service is almost non existent in business today so this is great to see.
Sponsored