Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
I already installed your 3” coils on my Overland with the spring correction pads , i haven’t even installed my lower control arms yet the ride is very smooth compared to 2” spacer on Rubicon front springs. Very happy I’ll upgrade as i go along. Thanks

D35AFC3F-C282-4D5A-8375-0D9C893C841B.jpeg

D692A9A9-39F1-4225-8FA9-4A877BC25971.jpeg

34F71762-A548-41E6-82D5-2CA1EB8D9ED9.jpeg
Good looking JT
Sponsored

expfinn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
What’s the main difference between the X factor and the other kits you offer? Is the there a comparison of all of them somewhere?

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What’s the main difference between the X factor and the other kits you offer? Is the there a comparison of all of them somewhere?
Max Travel Replaces front lower and rear upper control arms, this gives you the ability to adjust caster and pinion angle but uses factory arms in the front upper location and rear lower location which lave limited amounts of misalignment and will bind earlier, limiting travel and reducing capability.

X Factor replaces all of your control arms with adjustable arms that go to factory mounting points. It gives you the ability to dial in caster and pinion angle while having spherical joints at each connection and help to alleviate binding.

Pro X replaces all of your control arms with adjustable and triangulates the rear to really free up the rear end under suspension travel, gave us the ability to put the geometry that we think is correct for the rear, rather than being tied into the factory geometry. The triangulation deletes the rear track bar and the cross-talk associated with it. The axle stays dead center under the rear of the jeep and does not sweep left to right like the factory geometry forces it to.

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
Any updates on the Pro-X delay? I called today and seems like I have to wait another 3-4 weeks min.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates on the Pro-X delay? I called today and seems like I have to wait another 3-4 weeks min.
Unfortunately, our sheet metal shop had a whole batch of JT ProX rear cradles that they put together wrong, and they need to remake the whole batch. The added a weld adjacent to where the nuts for the U bolts sit, stopping you from getting a wrench onto the nuts and tightening the U bolts. We are pushing their priority up with the sheet metal shop and asking for them to be done by next week but their usual lead time is 3-4 weeks. Sounds like whoever you spoke to here gave you the worst case scenario.

Our sheet metal shop is a couple miles from the main shop, and our lead engineer went over there this morning to show how they need to be assembled to prevent this from becoming a reoccurring issue.

Sponsored

BrandRezake

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Controls Engineer/Entertainment Program Manager
Unfortunately, our sheet metal shop had a whole batch of JT ProX rear cradles that they put together wrong, and they need to remake the whole batch. The added a weld adjacent to where the nuts for the U bolts sit, stopping you from getting a wrench onto the nuts and tightening the U bolts. We are pushing their priority up with the sheet metal shop and asking for them to be done by next week but their usual lead time is 3-4 weeks. Sounds like whoever you spoke to here gave you the worst case scenario.

Our sheet metal shop is a couple miles from the main shop, and our lead engineer went over there this morning to show how they need to be assembled to prevent this from becoming a reoccurring issue.
I just wanted to say that I have been following this thread since it started and your (RK's) transparency, helpfulness and general insight/presence in this forum is AWESOME. Mad respect to you guys.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just wanted to say that I have been following this thread since it started and your (RK's) transparency, helpfulness and general insight/presence in this forum is AWESOME. Mad respect to you guys.
Thanks, I like to think we're easy to work with but it's nice to hear that back.

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE

Thank you for the update. I really appreciate the great customer service RK provides.

Westcoastflea

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 6spd
I'm interested in the full Pro-X kits as well.
Doesn't look like it comes with extended brake lines or bump stop extensions - any recommendations?
I'm considering the King 2.0 shocks to match - any alternatives?

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm interested in the full Pro-X kits as well.
Doesn't look like it comes with extended brake lines or bump stop extensions - any recommendations?
I'm considering the King 2.0 shocks to match - any alternatives?
If you order a kit with our shocks, they come with bumpstop extensions. If you order a kit without our shocks, you can add them a la carte, we just can't guarantee that lengths will be correct without knowing the compressed dimensions of the shocks you plan to use.

With our 2.25" rears, we stop travel at 28.325" to prevent brake lines from being damaged. If you plan to run a longer shock, you will need a rear brake line solution. We are working on brake lines for when we go into 5" systems but 3" systems do not require them.

Sponsored

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
If you order a kit with our shocks, they come with bumpstop extensions. If you order a kit without our shocks, you can add them a la carte, we just can't guarantee that lengths will be correct without knowing the compressed dimensions of the shocks you plan to use.

With our 2.25" rears, we stop travel at 28.325" to prevent brake lines from being damaged. If you plan to run a longer shock, you will need a rear brake line solution. We are working on brake lines for when we go into 5" systems but 3" systems do not require them.
very good to know. I didn’t even notice kit did not have bump stops. Just placed the order for them. Can’t wait to get this kit installed

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
well I now have around 250 miles on Just the RK front 3" springs & rubicon rear spring with 3/4" spacers I have fox shocks JKS quick disco's & J-Link lower control arms. the ride is so smooth & nice very impressed , I could only imagine the whole kit installed.

RK.jpg

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
well I now have around 250 miles on Just the RK front 3" springs & rubicon rear spring with 3/4" spacers I have fox shocks JKS quick disco's & J-Link lower control arms. the ride is so smooth & nice very impressed , I could only imagine the whole kit installed.

RK.jpg
Good to hear. The truck looks great.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

RK.jpg

Nice looking JT, glad you're liking the springs.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.