Multi cylinder misfire

Lazarus_JT

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
So, I picked up my JT last week after 30 days at the service department, today the Start/Stop service light is back on!

752DB3EA-A7F3-484A-A5A5-3F2F1469E7D5.jpeg
mine does that off and on. resets when I turn the truck off. have you thrown any more check engine lights?
Sponsored

Icehouse

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
mine does that off and on. resets when I turn the truck off. have you thrown any more check engine lights?
No check engine light yet this time around, but this is how it started last time.

Dm33buckeyes

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just had my gladiator throw this code. Not even 1000 miles on it. Leaving at dealer now and getting a loaner. Anyone had this actually fixed yet, or are yall lemon lawing them

Lazarus_JT

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Just had my gladiator throw this code. Not even 1000 miles on it. Leaving at dealer now and getting a loaner. Anyone had this actually fixed yet, or are yall lemon lawing them
What code did it throw?

Sponsored

Lazarus_JT

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I have not had that particular code in 3000 miles my last ones were for the variable valve solinoid that manafested at about 3000 miles they replaced that and have not had any codes but i only have 1000 miles on it right now since that trip to the dealer.

Dm33buckeyes

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have not had that particular code in 3000 miles my last ones were for the variable valve solinoid that manafested at about 3000 miles they replaced that and have not had any codes but i only have 1000 miles on it right now since that trip to the dealer.
What did they do when you had the multi cylinder misfire?

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
HI Ross,
We're sorry to hear about your experience with your new Gladiator. Please keep us updated. If additional assistance is needed while working with your dealer, we are available via private message.
Alex
JeepCares

Icehouse

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I recommend you escalate the case to the Jeep Wave so it can be tracked. My case is already at the dispute resolution level. It has been very frustrating and they still can’t figure out what’s wrong. My JT went back to the shop Monday and still there. I love the truck, but FCA has to assume responsibility for the manufacturing quality and take care of its customer base before this gets out of control.

Sponsored

Jimmy196791

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT
My JT is in the shop for the 4th time and now they are replacing the right cylinder head

Dm33buckeyes

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recommend you escalate the case to the Jeep Wave so it can be tracked. My case is already at the dispute resolution level. It has been very frustrating and they still can’t figure out what’s wrong. My JT went back to the shop Monday and still there. I love the truck, but FCA has to assume responsibility for the manufacturing quality and take care of its customer base before this gets out of control.
How do you do that? Just contact them?

Dm33buckeyes

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got the truck back last Thursday. Just had my CEL come back on. Back to the dealership in the AM. Had the truck for 3 weeks and gonna have been in the shop for half of that

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
How are you getting the code? Is there a code reader built into the JT electronics or are you using a Scan Gauge or OBD reader?
Sponsored