Catback MagnaFlow Rock Crawler exhaust review

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
First review.....58 miles on the new cat-back MagnaFlow Rock Crawler exhaust....it's fantastic. This is my first MagnaFlow as I normally go the Borla route but I am super impressed! It's a mildly aggressive note, I'd say perfect for a Jeep. If anyone needs a stock exhaust, I have one for sale :); not likely that I will be able to sell. I highly recommend the upgrade!
Sponsored

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
Just installed one myself. Along side my Injen CAI it sounds amazing. ABSOLUTELY ZERO DRONE in the Cabin. Not obnoxious at all, doesn't make jeep sound like a ricer civic with holes in the bumper either.

Only thing I plan on doing is getting rid of the down angled tip and getting a black 4" rolled tip stick right behind the rear fender.

OP
OP
Hawkeyes3312

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Just installed one myself. Along side my Injen CAI it sounds amazing. ABSOLUTELY ZERO DRONE in the Cabin. Not obnoxious at all, doesn't make jeep sound like a ricer civic with holes in the bumper either.

Only thing I plan on doing is getting rid of the down angled tip and getting a black 4" rolled tip stick right behind the rear fender.
So an exit style like the street series? I went with the rock crawler so there's no tip and won't affect clearance on the trails.

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
So an exit style like the street series? I went with the rock crawler so there's no tip and won't affect clearance on the trails.
yep pretty much like the street series. The only other difference is the street series uses 3in pipe while the rock crawler user 2.5in Pipes

fonzie

First Name
Alfonso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2020 JT, 1996 Bronco
Did you cut the stock exhaust to remove? Looks like the easiest way...

Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
got pics and part number???

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase