Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
3D4EB2E4-5806-489F-9DFC-424E04449A87.jpeg
Time to catch up with y’all and your updates!

- Mopar bed cover
- Covercraft Carhartt Precision Fit Covers
- Pixel Decals!
- Duratracs, 275/65R18
Hey @Twizzler I likes your mirror sticker, give it a thumbs up. Now I bet someone will put a thumbs up sticker on their mirrors. Blame the idea on me.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
The Ram Mount is great and I use it on my motorcycle but something to consider. I initially purchased the Grab Bar Mount from Carolina Metal to do exactly as you did. However, in my opinion the Ram Mount is difficult to use with one hand and is cumbersome reaching over the center console with both hands. 67 Designs makes a great universal phone holder that is spring loaded and only requires one hand to EASILY attach or remove but I had to reorder a 20mm Grab Bar Ball from Carolina Metal and switch out the initial 1 inch ball for the grab bar. 67 Design has a little longer extension but I like it better because it is closer to me. Especially while texting and driving (JUST KIDDING!).
What I have decided to do will be to almost always have my phone held on the horizontal grab bar holder on the drivers side. And when I go on road trips will put my Garmin GPS system in that holder and will put my cell phone in my other holder attached to my grab bar by my door. Either way I can dial numbers from my stereo system and I only text when I am at a stop light. Really nice to have 2 so I can switch locations in seconds as desired.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
The Ram Mount is great and I use it on my motorcycle but something to consider. I initially purchased the Grab Bar Mount from Carolina Metal to do exactly as you did. However, in my opinion the Ram Mount is difficult to use with one hand and is cumbersome reaching over the center console with both hands. 67 Designs makes a great universal phone holder that is spring loaded and only requires one hand to EASILY attach or remove but I had to reorder a 20mm Grab Bar Ball from Carolina Metal and switch out the initial 1 inch ball for the grab bar. 67 Design has a little longer extension but I like it better because it is closer to me. Especially while texting and driving (JUST KIDDING!).
67.jpg
I like that dash sticker!

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
Yes, routing the cord is a little tricky, but using the opening dash bits to clamp the cord out of the way
works.
Cheers

Sponsored

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
It looks to be the Rugged Ridge 11549.04 Arcus Bumper.
Cheers

Last edited:

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
The front seats are a better fit but I assume they have tweaked the measurements and design from the JL seats.

The back seats would benefit from more attention to detail but overall they cover the vital areas prone to kid carnage. I bought these the day they were available so I'm sure future orders might be a more accurate fit.
are those covers Carhart ?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Tried to find a place to put my sunglasses........... put a snow brush and ice scraper in it.

Sponsored

Tim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Tried to find a place to put my sunglasses........... put a snow brush and ice scraper in it.
I got this and this. Sunglasses fit in the first one perfectly which keeps them above and away from all the other stuff that will scratch them up.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I got this and this. Sunglasses fit in the first one perfectly which keeps them above and away from all the other stuff that will scratch them up.
Wow, thanks - when I clicked I saw those, plus other neat accessories like a thing that goes in the grab handle where my wife could keep her cell phone and a piece that attaches to the right side to the right of the shifter for stuff - neat stuff. LOL - my wife has been asking me to start a Christmas list.........
Thanks for the ideas - I had an organizer tray for my Silverado she got me for Christmas years ago and I loved it - this is good ideas.

Reactions: Tim