First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
If it went beyond the roof, half door were on my mind also :).
Due to the uppers of the doors, they are tied together. Same materials. I just hope they haven’t dropped plans for them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
I want heated seats and a heated steering wheel
I think all the wiring harnesses are in place so the concept of adding these modular options should be available IMO or easier to get to. It was not a necessity for me, but the front camera connected to the washer fluid would be awesome to add on. Adding a front camera is easy but to have it clean itself is an amazing idea and option, and then it is all tied into the entertainment center...

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 2018 JLU Rubicon wife’s ride
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
Here is what I have in no particular order
  • Power sliding rear window
  • Storage solution for freedom tops on the vehicle
  • One touch sky top
  • Soft top to store better behind to seats and look better, maybe into the bed
  • Tan soft top
  • Sunroof freedom tops
  • Option like a sun rider top
  • Hand screws for the hard top removal
    Sunroof freedom tops

• anything else? I will check again before I leave tomorrow.
I second, Power sliding rear window,Sunroof freedom tops,one touch up windows,also make the box for the adaptive cruise controller smaller.

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
and where do you plan to have the rear sliding window motor? Opening and closing the rear sliding window is no big deal, I like having one window that is not powered. I got caught in a car with an electrical fire inside the cabin,,with power windows and could not get the windows down, or the door unlocked (it was a former police cruiser, so no way to unlock the doors from inside, with out power.
Cheers

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and where do you plan to have the rear sliding window motor? Opening and closing the rear sliding window is no big deal, I like having one window that is not powered. I got caught in a car with an electrical fire inside the cabin,,with power windows and could not get the windows down, or the door unlocked (it was a former police cruiser, so no way to unlock the doors from inside, with out power.
Cheers
When I have two Jeep engineers interested in what we have to say, I’m sure they would figure it out. With that thinking we would not have AC :)

Sorry to hear about the traumatic experience, I’m sure I would want all manual stuff also. But, I would not fit out that window so... I’ll just keep the tool handy that breaks windows and cuts seatbelts and then enjoy the powered amenities :).

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I second, Power sliding rear window,Sunroof freedom tops,one touch up windows,also make the box for the adaptive cruise controller smaller.
I agree, a smaller Cruise box :)

basicGlad

First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
miata, vw bugg, subaru
Build Thread
Link
@Flexin please ask them why the premium soft top does not have a glass rear window or defroster?

Would be cool too to have a defroster in the top to melt the roof ice and stop the squeaking

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Flexin please ask them why the premium soft top does not have a glass rear window or defroster?

Would be cool too to have a defroster in the top to melt the roof ice and stop the squeaking
I wish I had this when I attended last week. It’s a great idea!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shooot... is it already over? did I miss a post from you on how it went?

I had three people with me from the company. At the beginning, I pulled out my list and said I have feedback from Gladiator owners. They were genuinely interested in what we had to say. So as we walked around and in my vehicle, I incorporated all the feedback and also what I liked. But it was focused on the roof. One more thing I asked for was parts, specifically the rear drive shaft, although this was not within scope, they recorded it. Seems odd to have an app say I need to do this right away ever time I open it, I had it looked at, but the dealership can't do anything since the part is not available.
It got buried :)

Mitten2Mountains

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
I don't think that has happened to me, but will pay attention. Can you take a picture and share? I know it seems obvious. I also wish I had that for the session.
Sooo.... why is this an issue?
It seems like you would just, maybe...close the door... ?

Sounds like a complaint about cold air in your home... because it is snowing outside, and your windows are open....

:)

OP
OP
Flexin

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sooo.... why is this an issue?
It seems like you would just, maybe...close the door... ?

Sounds like a complaint about cold air in your home... because it is snowing outside, and your windows are open....

:)
I’ve had it happen. Certain angles water can pool and when you open the door and step up water can run inside the cab from this channel.
Sponsored