Measurement question for leveling

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Where are you guys measuring to determine how much lift you need for the front to level the truck? I have always measured from the tire up to the bottom of the fender but looking through all these threads, there seems to be a great deal of difference in how much lift is needed from truck to truck. Measuring the way I do, the front of my truck sits 2.75" lower than the rear. I am running an aftermarket front bumper so that accounts for some of it I'm sure.
Sponsored

Heinoceros

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Where are you guys measuring to determine how much lift you need for the front to level the truck? I have always measured from the tire up to the bottom of the fender but looking through all these threads, there seems to be a great deal of difference in how much lift is needed from truck to truck. Measuring the way I do, the front of my truck sits 2.75" lower than the rear. I am running an aftermarket front bumper so that accounts for some of it I'm sure.
yea 2.75 is a big difference, mine was like 1.75. I wouldnt have thought just the bumper would make that much difference without a winch on it. I actually think it looks pretty good with a very slight rake, so if you went up 1.5 inches you wouldnt have to swap out any of the pricey stuff and it would look pretty good i think.