Racer5112

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1961 Ford Falcon, 1980 Dodge Colt wagon, 2018 Dodge Journey
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, this looks great. The price confuses me a little because it appears to have new custom wheels, 40” Nittos, and a lift installed, but the dealer only marked it up $4K? Granted they may be doing all of that at cost to move the vehicle, but still respectable considering what I’ve seen other dealers tack on for additions.
I agree completely! It looks good, too! Very tasteful.

Deleted member 24880

Wow, this looks great. The price confuses me a little because it appears to have new custom wheels, 40” Nittos, and a lift installed, but the dealer only marked it up $4K? Granted they may be doing all of that at cost to move the vehicle, but still respectable considering what I’ve seen other dealers tack on for additions.
Well they quoted me $1500 for a set of wheels and tires when I bought mine. I politely declined because I could do them myself for less........ummm apparently I haven’t done a set of wheels and tires for a while. LOL

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thesonsoflibertyband.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator Rubicon, Indian Spingfield
Occupation
Musician, Producer
I'm putting 35" BFG All Terrains on my Rubicon and keeping the stock wheels for now. No lift needed. Dealer is buying my Falkens. I'm paying about $500 out of pocket for the upgrade.That's for the price difference on the tires and the mounting and balancing. I'm good with that.

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Musician, Producer

OL1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTLE Black, 2018 JLRU White, 1967 Corvette Converible, 2011 997.2 TTS
Well they quoted me $1500 for a set of wheels and tires when I bought mine. I politely declined because I could do them myself for less........ummm apparently I haven’t done a set of wheels and tires for a while. LOL
Just to estimate the additions (I'm guessing on actual components used since they don't explain):

Wheels ($250each x 4) $1,000
Mopar Lift $1,600
Nitto Trail G's ($400x4) $1,600
Wheel Spacers $200
Installation/re-calibrate $1,000
credit for tires -$500

Total: $4,900

This seems totally fair for what they are asking. Now maybe the deal is even better because they have already re-geared for the 40's, maybe its not because they just did a spacer lift and didn't re-calibrate.

Regardless awesome looking truck that should make somebody really happy this holiday season!

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I have been MIA lately. For anyone looking for the order number for the satin black grille, the MOPAR number is MHJ.
I will try to finally get some photos up this weekend.

vegas_rubi

First Name
Margie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 2dr Rubicon
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_1454_Moment.jpg

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Or in MY case, the factory forgot to install something that is standard before sending across the street to have the bedliner done. And then waiting 5 weeks to walk the parts to them...It'd be nice if my dealer had made the phone call I did, a month earlier to find out WHY it was stuck....instead of just saying, that's how long it takes sometimes (ESPECIALLY when the evidence provided in this forum shows otherwise).
How did you get the phone number of the vendor?

HydroRubi

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Musician, Producer
How did you get the phone number of the vendor?
All I needed was the name. Argus. A quick Google search on that company in Toledo gave me their number. Argus is the company that they call "the vendor" that does the stuff with the bed.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Getting closer...in KZ status since Friday. Hoping to have it by Thanksgiving, but if not Oh well.

Stock photo
zSay5LSaZ3UzwWE6Whu9GxmqMqk1dnAt%25&&pov=summaryext1&width=1200&height=600&bkgrnd=&resp=jpg&cut=.jpg