Threads
Reaction score
Website
kentuckyhotwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1968 VW Beetle
Occupation
IT Engineer
Looking for recommendations for a removal bed liner/pad. I'm looking for something (soft) that I can throw in the bed when I'm going to be using the truck to haul cargo, then take it out and store it in the garage...any input is appreciated...
Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
My buddy has this carpet Berliner in his Tundra that I want to get. I forget the brand. But since I’ll probably never throw bricks and such in the bed I like the idea of the carpet. Plus it’s not rough so won’t scratch a bike frame or surf board.

hivol13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Looking for recommendations for a removal bed liner/pad. I'm looking for something (soft) that I can throw in the bed when I'm going to be using the truck to haul cargo, then take it out and store it in the garage...any input is appreciated...
I use the bedrug. It's a little pricey for what it is, but its durable. You have to velcro it to the bed, it's so light. I ordered it from Bedrug, paid about $160.00 shipped.

www.bedrug.com

20191025_082648.jpg

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
I use the bedrug. It's a little pricey for what it is, but its durable. You have to velcro it to the bed, it's so light. I ordered it from Bedrug, paid about $160.00 shipped.

www.bedrug.com

20191025_082648.jpg
If I were going removable, I’d definitely have BedRug/BedTred on a very short list of options.

Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3

www.bedrug.com

20191025_082648.jpg
Bedrug is what my buddy has that I mentioned above. It’s great!! Very well made and in the Tundra anyway, it fits perfect. What I will be getting once they have the full kit that does the sides and everything.

MrJeep

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Rubicon, 2020 Gobi JT Overland
OP
OP
HouseofBoyd

HouseofBoyd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kentuckyhotwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 1968 VW Beetle
Occupation
IT Engineer
Bedrug also makes a "rubberish" one if the carpet isn't your jam. It's super light, I'd say less than 10lbs.
20190926_121204.jpg
This looks pretty much exactly what I'm looking for....thanks for the heads up!

Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Thus thread should end at the mention of BedRug. I’ve had them in my two previous trucks and they really are that good.
Why? I hate the bedrug. It didnt work for trucks that didnt have covered beds. I hated having things on it. Give me a rubber mat for the extra protection and keeping things from sliding around. :)

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Why? I hate the bedrug. It didnt work for trucks that didnt have covered beds. I hated having things on it. Give me a rubber mat for the extra protection and keeping things from sliding around. :)
How did it not work for you? It’s water proof polypropylene. You can even pressure wash it. I never had a problem with things sliding around in my trucks.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP Gladiator Sport 4x4
I purchased a golf mat a while back, and now living in Florida, I have a perfect place to store it and use it anywhere I go. Plus, it protects and looks so great in my Gladiator.

IMG_7284.jpg

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Did it cost more than "Fore" Dollars? :turkey::turkey:

I purchased a golf mat a while back, and now living in Florida, I have a perfect place to store it and use it anywhere I go. Plus, it protects and looks so great in my Gladiator.

IMG_7284.jpg
Sponsored