Sponsored

Metalcloak lift

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
This thread started out being about Metalcloak but has morphed into a Rock Krawler thread. Nothing wrong with that but I wonder if the mods will either rename this thread or someone will start a thread with the same title, Metalcloak Lift, and have it be dedicated to you know, Metalcloak :)

Alaska-HWY JK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon LJ 2007 JKU 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
That happened on JKOwners also a few years ago. Kinda greasy.

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
So is there any news on the metal cloak 2.5"?

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
That happened on JKOwners also a few years ago. Kinda greasy.
Greasy? for a customer to post that they bought our springs and a few follow up posts after that? We didn't push into the thread, your peers pushed RK in. The same way it happened in JKO. I don't think anyone is speaking negativly about any MC product, certainly not us that has never been our style, but I do believe it is fair for people to draw comparisons between RK and MC and any thread that focuses on one will nearly always draw in the other.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Greasy? for a customer to post that they bought our springs and a few follow up posts after that? We didn't push into the thread, your peers pushed RK in. The same way it happened in JKO. I don't think anyone is speaking negativly about any MC product, certainly not us that has never been our style, but I do believe it is fair for people to draw comparisons between RK and MC and any thread that focuses on one will nearly always draw in the other.
+1. I just viewed it all as conversation among members asking and sharing. I`m glad your proactive most suspension manufactures seem unwilling to share much with the consumer almost as if they do not want to be bothered.

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
It looked good on the Gladiator when i saw it in person.
I'd like to drive one with the Metalcloak side-by-side with the RK lifts; I'm curious how the dual- vs. triple-rate coils feel.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
I'd like to drive one with the Metalcloak side-by-side with the RK lifts; I'm curious how the dual- vs. triple-rate coils feel.
I would love to do the same, but we only have triples in the front, our rears are quad.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
I would love to do the same, but we only have triples in the front, our rears are quad.
Dang, that's right! Thanks for the reminder - I'm even more interested in the comparison drive now. Now I just need two local friends with JTs; one with Metalcloak, and one with RK. I'll supply the beer for the after-run campfire. ;)

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Nice. What shocks pair well with the metal cloak?
This is what Metalcloak told me at the off road expo. For spirited off roading, desert, over landing ect. use a basic shock and for rock crawling use their long travel six pack shocks. Straight from the horses mouth.
Sponsored