Superchips 1571-JT Flashcal F5

soontobetwo

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2015 Wrangler Sport
I can not get this thing to do anything. I installed bypass module and when I follow directions, it gets to a point where it says no application software for this vehicle. I try to download the updates on my Mac and the software will not run or open. I have not contacted customer service yet. I work 0600 to 1800 Monday through Friday so they are closed by the time I get off of work. Anyone have this problem?
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
just a guess,
Doesn't like Apple? :idea:

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I can not get this thing to do anything. I installed bypass module and when I follow directions, it gets to a point where it says no application software for this vehicle. I try to download the updates on my Mac and the software will not run or open. I have not contacted customer service yet. I work 0600 to 1800 Monday through Friday so they are closed by the time I get off of work. Anyone have this problem?

I will let you know. I have my flashcal from my jku and the fella at their customer service said its no problem to un-vin lock it so I can pair with the JT. My bypass arrives on Monday so ill check back in later this week and let you know.

I will say that i think their customer service is good.

jeepn412

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jt gladiator
I had the super chips trail dash on my jk. It was not mac compatible i had to borrow a buddies pc. Not sure if things have changed since then.

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
I got mine yesterday and did my updates on a MAC and I had no problems changing my settings on my truck. Other than it won’t turn off the auto start feature which is very frustrating but it did everything else I wanted it too.

Last edited:

Sponsored

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, E36 BMW M3, E92 BMW M3
I got mine yesterday and did my updates on a MAC and I had no problems changing my settings on my truck. Other than it won’t turn off the auto start feature which is very frustrating but it did everything else I wanted it too.
I got mine last Friday. It says the auto start is disabled on the programmer but it is not. I still have to shut it off every time I drive the truck. I wonder if they will release a software update for it?

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same goes for the auto park disable.

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
i have no issues with mine except for the auto park disable. it said somewhere online the inly way to disable it is to have the flash wired up. it will not save your option to keep it off. which is what the tuner is for. to save. my only complaint with it

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the seatbelt is one of the triggers for the auto park. I wonder if we disable the seat belt chime it will think the belt is on, this disabling auto park? I’ll have to try tomorrow

Punkngladiator

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma gone soon 2020 gladiator on its way
I know how to do it. When I installed my after thought accessory switches you do some wiring on the passenger side. Anyway there was a blue wire that I had not connected properly and my stop/start light was on in my dash. Anyway it disabled it but you have a light on in your dash.

Last edited:

Sponsored

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Since the seatbelt is one of the triggers for the auto park. I wonder if we disable the seat belt chime it will think the belt is on, this disabling auto park? I’ll have to try tomorrow
It does not. Again their website shows the module must be connected or it will only save until the next starter cycle. ive also tried

e36racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It does not. Again their website shows the module must be connected or it will only save until the next starter cycle. ive also tried
Is yours working for the auto start/stop disable, and it is just the auto park disable that's a bust? Neither of those functions are working for me, so I may send it back for a Tazer at this point.

Also, I noticed today that my remote start doesn't work, so apparently either the ESS disable or auto park disable setting p!ssed off something. Probably the auto park, as I can't imagine how the ESS could possible be related to the remote start from a safety perspective.

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator (Ordered 9/20)
Occupation
Photographer