First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Bedslide.jpeg
In the beginning, I was really excited about the Decked system but I really like my tonneau cover and with the Decked system, there is no room between the cover and Decked. After seeing a segment on CargoSlide from Sema last week on a youtube channel, I stumbled upon Bedslide that is shipping a solution for our JT's now, in black. So I will chronical my install for those interested.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sorbs

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Completed install in about an hour.
HD.jpeg
IMG_1977.jpeg
IMG_1978.jpeg

OP
OP
Sorbs

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Solid construction, release catch hardware has two positions and extends the bed where you can reach the back easily.

IMG_1994.jpeg

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
Nice. Thanks for sharing. Does this slide all the way out? or can you show it fully extended? Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sorbs

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. Thanks for sharing. Does this slide all the way out? or can you show it fully extended? Thanks.
It slides out about 60% and can hold 1,000 lbs extended over the tailgate. Here’s a side shot fully extended.
86FD0183-A61F-4D9B-99EF-25C017C6EAA4.jpeg

O|||||O

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I love the idea of these, but after seeing your pictures I think I'm going to wait for CargoGlide to come out with their's. They had a 100% extension model on a Gladiator at Sema that would fit my needs better. I want something that would allow me to access and fully open cargo boxes in my bed which would otherwise hit my bed rack. The Bedslide does look like a quality unit though.

BullDogge

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
I love the idea of these, but after seeing your pictures I think I'm going to wait for CargoGlide to come out with their's. They had a 100% extension model on a Gladiator at Sema that would fit my needs better. I want something that would allow me to access and fully open cargo boxes in my bed which would otherwise hit my bed rack. The Bedslide does look like a quality unit though.
Yeah I played with that model. It tripped me out honestly. It really messes with you at full cantilever. Had a fridge and bunch of stuff on it and was super smooth. IDK price though

O|||||O

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Yeah I played with that model. It tripped me out honestly. It really messes with you at full cantilever. Had a fridge and bunch of stuff on it and was super smooth. IDK price though
Well their current 100% extension model has an MSRP of about $2200 for the 1000lb rated version, but street prices seem to be around $1800. You would think that the Gladiator and its smaller bed would mean less money, but I'm certainly not holding my breath.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Love these products - didn’t know about the full extension version.

only concern I have is how much vertical space is lost (from top of the bed to top of the slide)?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sorbs

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Love these products - didn’t know about the full extension version.

only concern I have is how much vertical space is lost (from top of the bed to top of the slide)?
The bed slide is only about 3” tall, including the rails it sits on. No space is really lost especially if you’re considering/comparing to a Decked like system.

The convenience of being able to reach or place items all the way to the cab/bed wall makes me wonder why I hadn’t done this to all my trucks.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
The bed slide is only about 3” tall, including the rails it sits on. No space is really lost especially if you’re considering/comparing to a Decked like system.

The convenience of being able to reach or place items all the way to the cab/bed wall makes me wonder why I hadn’t done this to all my trucks.
Thanks for the info- you make great points too

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
What’s the measurement from the slide surface to the underside of the tonneau? Trying to understand if I can put a Yeti cooler on the slide and still fit it under the tonneau.

BeeeCeee

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2018 JLUR
Very cool. Just got mine delivered today. How much time did it take for the installation? Trying to figure out time I need to carve out tonight to get it installed. And, do you hear any rattling going down the road and/or offroad? Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
Sorbs

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Very cool. Just got mine delivered today. How much time did it take for the installation?
Takes about an hour especially if you avoid the steel pinch seam on the gas filler side of the bed.

Make sure you have a step drill bit and stay to the right about 1/4” of dead center. The left front hole you put in the bed will be a piece of cake. If you don’t you’ll get frustrated but it’ll eventually give in to your step bit work.

It’s been quiet for me. I’m sure if I were jumping the rig or driving fast over whoops it might be noisy but no complaints. The convenance of it far outweighs any negatives if I had any.
Sponsored