First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
If i get a galdiator i hope it looks like yours. Love the wheels. can you give me the make and exact size of them? Thanks
Tactic 72 from quadratec and km3 in 37x12.5

Sponsored

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
I always knew I wanted to change the red to orange on my Rubicon. I have the tow hooks and rubicon decal done and think it looks great! Jeep emblems are up next. I’m thinking it still needs more orange but not sure what to do. I thought about the headlight and grill surround but think I need something down the side of the truck, ideas are welcome!!!

also check out my video on YouTube if your interested.....

92EA8F7E-A976-4614-A111-99D62D0BB9D7.jpeg

B93B242F-DA11-46E8-8281-C111AD46ADC0.jpeg
Thank you, I'm going orange too! Got plastidip for the jeep emblems, and a custom "Achilles" decal black with orange outline. Also have a custom "Trail Rated" replacement badge from Billet Badges on the way. Good looking pics, and validates my decision to go orange!

RyFips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Thank you, I'm going orange too! Got plastidip for the jeep emblems, and a custom "Achilles" decal black with orange outline. Also have a custom "Trail Rated" replacement badge from Billet Badges on the way. Good looking pics, and validates my decision to go orange!
You can’t go wrong with Orange on Sting Grey. I also ordered a set of orange Rokblokz mud flaps, I hope the color is close to the orange I already have on the Jeep. I will post pics when they are installed!

Sponsored

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
THIRTY ONE. Would love to get on listing for the Sting Gray emblems. Please PM me. Would like 2, one for each side. Thanks

rbryant76

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
I have been lurking for about 3 weeks. Been emailing a local dealership for 2 weeks. Tonight I go in to order my loaded Rubi (minus matched fenders and top) - in Sting Gray.

I was torn on colors until I saw this thread...I knew I liked Sting Gray..but after seeing all the pics (and seeing a Wrangler at my son's soccer game yesterday, well it sealed the deal)

First Jeep for me..and I can't wait.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
I have been lurking for about 3 weeks. Been emailing a local dealership for 2 weeks. Tonight I go in to order my loaded Rubi (minus matched fenders and top) - in Sting Gray.

I was torn on colors until I saw this thread...I knew I liked Sting Gray..but after seeing all the pics (and seeing a Wrangler at my son's soccer game yesterday, well it sealed the deal)

First Jeep for me..and I can't wait.

Ordered mine a few weeks ago, same thing, Rubi with black fenders and top but I included a black grill as well.....waiting patiently....LOL:rock:

rbryant76

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon
Is the black grill a Mopar aftermarket option?

I always thought that was aftermarket (non Mopar). That sounds like something I may want to add.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is the black grill a Mopar aftermarket option?

I always thought that was aftermarket (non Mopar). That sounds like something I may want to add.
No you can order it straight from the dealer that way. The option isn't on the online Jeep website build list. I'm pretty sure it was less than 200.00. Ask you salesman about it. It is on their dealer build list.
Sponsored