What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

khokhonutt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Nice cover. I have been holding out for BAK Revolver I saw at the show - super clean on the sides. But you can't beat yours for the price.
Yeah, for me the Trifecta is one of the best on the market for a soft tonneau. I've had them last ownership of 2 different trucks. The only one I've replaced was in a hail storm that did $2,000+ in damage to the truck and made us replace our roof.

I've got my eye on a hard cover, for when we do longer off-road camping trips, but like you I'm waiting on companies to release the goods for Gladiator.

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
so do the geometry correction brackets adjust things to compensate for the taller 37" tire?
they are more for the lift to correct the amount of caster. I’m sitting right around 7 degrees of caster with these installed and it really does make a huge difference for such a low price. There is even adjustability built into it.
Only downside to it is if your a serious rock crawler, it hangs down about an inch so it may snag on some rocks :/

My JT is a commuter with some light off roading so I’m not worried about it.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Here is another shot looking down the side after installing the leveling kit.
IMG_4042.jpg
So you leveled it by a whopping quarter inch ;-) Curious - are those the cast aluminum "spacers" we used to use under the Eagle springs to raise things up a bit? Compress or lift the spring, insert the cast spacer on the spring support, let the spring back down onto the spacer, you just gained a half inch for every inch of spacer thickness since the spring sits back about halfway on the upper control arm of those. Jeep would be inch for inch and likely a lot easier to install them on.
I've installed spacers on other cars and vehicles, but not Jeep but assume it's super simple with a basic spring compressor.

Sponsored

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
You can't really see it that well in the picture, but when you look underneath the spare tire and hitch stick down a little further then the step, so it shouldn't be a clearance issue. It also tucks up nice a flush with the rear bumper so it is out of the way.

20191121_170014.jpg
20191121_170024.jpg
Awesome, thanks for posting that. Looks like similar fit to my Tacoma one, hopefully Santa will listen and bring me a JT version now.

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS
I have some info on the Magnaflow driver side single exit street version on another post but no pictures. I had a previous Magnaflow on my Ram 1500 with the Hemi and it sounded great but also had some drone. I opted for this model for my Gladiator because I wanted sound under acceleration but nothing obnoxious (subjective) or overly pronounced at idle or cruising. Magnaflow has two other versions (Dual exhaust rear exit and Rock Crawler) and the other two are louder based on info on their website and talking with technical support. I liked the single exit because it looks closer to stock, doesn't blow exhaust in my face when i'm hitching my trailer, and is tucked up pretty well for any off road I may do. For me, this exhaust checks the boxes. Here are some pictures.
magnaside.jpg
magnaquarter.jpg
magnatop.jpg
magnarear.jpg

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to Jeep ownership! I've replaced my JK's windshield three times and fixed chips twice. I've given up.
Yup! On my jku, I eventually only replaced when it was in my line of sight. Had 5 chips that played connect the dots at one point. Went through all the stages of Jeep ownership:

1. Oh no! Gotta replace with OEM... Need that jeep emblem on there.
2. Seriously?! Not getting OEM, but got to replace right away.
3. WTF?! Maybe it'll buff out. Wait for the next one
4. Ok. That's a big one. Time for a new one since I've got a several now.
5. I DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING.
6. Oooh how pretty. Hey honey, watch how slowly that crack is moving toward the other one.
7. Cracked window? Yeah it's a Jeep thing, officer.

Sponsored

Sean0170

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, JL, JK
I want a grill mesh with the punisher logo but I don’t know how to get it to work with my trail camera. How did you get it to work ?

We pre-cut the insert before it's printed. The cuts for the honeycomb are pretty straight forward. Give us a shout and we can take care of you.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Took a vacation day off from work and finished up and knocked out some mod parts I had stacking up and waiting for a weather window to get them done.

Installed a Teraflex 1.5" front level spacer kit, rear Daystar 3/4" spacer kit, Falcon 2.1 shocks and Falcon 2.2 steering stabilizer install. In addition, installed a JKS front adjustable track bar.

Over all like the modest lift and kept a little bit of rear stance. Probably go with 35" tires once Spring time comes around.

Teraflex_Daystar_Lift.jpg

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
We pre-cut the insert before it's printed. The cuts for the honeycomb are pretty straight forward. Give us a shout and we can take care of you.
gonna have to consider this.
Sponsored