First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ-7 Laredo, 1982 CJ-7 "The Texan", 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
shop owner
The following is my Google review from recent Gladiator I picked up.

If I could tweak anything about the buying experience I wouldn't know what it would be. Spencer and Cathy were great start to finish. Not sure how an owner has time to personally answer emails with the speed and efficiency that he does, but with me being an over anxious, anal retentive individual waiting for an ordered Jeep, he excelled in all regards. Drove 6 hours to get the Jeep, in and out in 20 minutes, and back on the road. Really 5 Start Service from beginning with Spencer on emails, to when I signed paperwork with Cathy. I have bought 6 new Jeeps since 2014. This was the most painless and upfront Dealer I have dealt with! I will continue to buy from Motor Inn.

Must add that I ordered, and custom built, 4 of the last 5 JK, JL's from a Kansas City Dealer. Each time getting a good deal. Due to the lack of interest on their part, and the speed that Spencer in Spirit Lake answered and communicated via email to me, I went with Motor Inn. When the Kansas City Dealer pressed me for why I wasn't getting a Jeep from them, I stated the price was better, and the speed of taking care of me was a 15 to 20 minute wait as opposed to a 2 or 3 day wait. When the Dealer in Kansas heard the price, his comment was, "It's amazing what a Dealer will lose just to move a unit." I felt like telling him, you didn't lose a unit, you lost all my business moving forward.

Spencer and Cathy at Motor Inn are the best, 5% under for a Gladiator, and a vehicle to me in 5 weeks is as good as I need. GREAT DEALER, worth the 6 hour one way drive!!!!
20191112_083737 (Custom).jpg
Sponsored

Daddiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 1998 Cherokee XJ, 2004 Crossfire, 2006 300 5.7
Occupation
Fabricator/Patternmaker
Nice truck, pretty sure I saw that one on the Facebook page. I’m excited for the painless transaction when my rubi comes in hopefully later this month!

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
The following is my Google review from recent Gladiator I picked up.

If I could tweak anything about the buying experience I wouldn't know what it would be. Spencer and Cathy were great start to finish. Not sure how an owner has time to personally answer emails with the speed and efficiency that he does, but with me being an over anxious, anal retentive individual waiting for an ordered Jeep, he excelled in all regards. Drove 6 hours to get the Jeep, in and out in 20 minutes, and back on the road. Really 5 Start Service from beginning with Spencer on emails, to when I signed paperwork with Cathy. I have bought 6 new Jeeps since 2014. This was the most painless and upfront Dealer I have dealt with! I will continue to buy from Motor Inn.

Must add that I ordered, and custom built, 4 of the last 5 JK, JL's from a Kansas City Dealer. Each time getting a good deal. Due to the lack of interest on their part, and the speed that Spencer in Spirit Lake answered and communicated via email to me, I went with Motor Inn. When the Kansas City Dealer pressed me for why I wasn't getting a Jeep from them, I stated the price was better, and the speed of taking care of me was a 15 to 20 minute wait as opposed to a 2 or 3 day wait. When the Dealer in Kansas heard the price, his comment was, "It's amazing what a Dealer will lose just to move a unit." I felt like telling him, you didn't lose a unit, you lost all my business moving forward.

Spencer and Cathy at Motor Inn are the best, 5% under for a Gladiator, and a vehicle to me in 5 weeks is as good as I need. GREAT DEALER, worth the 6 hour one way drive!!!!
20191112_083737 (Custom).jpg
Other dealer is an idiot. He didn't lose money to move a unit it was ordered lol

Sponsored

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Be sure to also give them a dealer review from FCA when it gets emailed to you. I've left a Google Maps and Yelp review for Motor Inn. Also very painless buying experience and best buying experience I've ever had. I still wish my wife would have ordered a her JLU through Motor Inn, as she got screwed with the local dealer on trade in and vehicle pricing, and finally 7 credit hits when getting financed. It's a 10 hour drive back to Denver from Spirit Lake, and well worth it.

IMG_20190928_125959.jpg

IMG_20191026_132851.jpg

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Be sure to also give them a dealer review from FCA when it gets emailed to you. I've left a Google Maps and Yelp review for Motor Inn. Also very painless buying experience and best buying experience I've ever had. I still wish my wife would have ordered a her JLU through Motor Inn, as she got screwed with the local dealer on trade in and vehicle pricing, and finally 7 credit hits when getting financed. It's a 10 hour drive back to Denver from Spirit Lake, and well worth it.

IMG_20190928_125959.jpg

IMG_20191026_132851.jpg

Look at that sun in the sky! Expecting 4-7 of inches of snow here Tuesday-Wednesday

Thanks for the post!

EDIT* google review link here, if you guys/gals would leave us a review we greatly appreciate it https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJP5LouD60jIcR7lR0s0F0Bik

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I may go this option if I can’t make a deal with dealer stock, although I haven’t ordered a vehicle since forever (maybe 2001?)
Email me what you are looking for ([email protected]) I might have something or might be able to dealer trade for what you are looking for

Sponsored

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
:facepalm::puke: They just up'd our forecast, 6-10. Maybe you can get some snow 4x4 experience in
The snow will be fun, the drivers around here, not so much. Best plan of action is to stay off anything major until roads get plowed.