Not open for further replies.

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
well I now have around 250 miles on Just the RK front 3" springs & rubicon rear spring with 3/4" spacers I have fox shocks JKS quick disco's & J-Link lower control arms. the ride is so smooth & nice very impressed , I could only imagine the whole kit installed.

RK.jpg
Very nice. Is this a Rubicon? So you lifted front 3” and the back 3/4”?
Sponsored

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice. Is this a Rubicon? So you lifted front 3” and the back 3/4”?
Yeah it’s a Overland and yes 3” in front & Rubicon rear springs which probably 3/4” higher than the Overland rear springs + a 3/4” spacer. It sits very level, steel front bumper & winch dropped the front 1/2” when i had the level kit, so these RK springs probably lift 3.25 or more if i didn’t have the weight in front.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
I ordered my 2020 JTR in Sting Grey about 2 weeks ago, can't wait to get it. Getting ready to order your Pro-X 3" stage 1 no limits for it. I have your 5.5" kit with reservoir shocks on my '08 JK. Have over 125K miles on it with no issues other than recently rebuilding flex joints and upgrading the spring to your triple rate. Love your stuff, customer service is top notch and can't wait to have my JTR riding on your kit.

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
I think I'm ready to pull the trigger. Where's the best place to order from?

Sponsored

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
I ordered mine from Smashboogie4x4 in Newton, New Jersey. Owners name is Tom. I known him for many years. Great guy. Kit cost me 3150.00 shipped to my door for the Pro-x 'no limits' stage one. Here is his number 1-973-440-0047. It was the best price I found anywhere. Can't wait...though I'll probably have the kit before my JTR comes in from being ordered...LOL.

JonnyU

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT LE
I ordered mine from Northridge 4x4. If you call and ask for Sean he will hook you up. Almost everyone there is friends with the owner of RK. They will get you the kit the fastest.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Any Black Friday deals for the pro x
All of our retailers have the option of running Black Friday sales, starting today running until 12/6 at 15% off of anything we sell. Most of them take advantage of the opportunity.

drewkillsit

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Its a tough question to answer, as everyone's vehicle is outfitted differently. Easiest way to lay it out is, on a bone stock RUBICON, we gain 3.25" in the front and make the rear match with 1/2" of rake in the vehicle overall so that you can still carry weight in the bed. If you don't plan to load the jeep often, you can add a 1/2" spacer to the front to make the jeep sit truly level. On a Sport or Overland, you'll gain the difference between their stock height and a rubicon's stock height plus 3.25". As you add bumpers/winch/armor etc, you can plan to see a nominal 3" of lift on a Rubicon
Does anyone know what the factory rake is? I've read conflicting estimates, from 1.25-2.00". I actually like a good rake, so I'm weighing the option of this 3" lift and throwing a small spacer in the rear.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
River City Off Road is having a great sale on RK products.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
River City Off Road is having a great sale on RK products.
Dayum!! I thought I got a great deal on my Pro-X system. River City has it even cheaper...by over 300.00. Great time to buy!!

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Dayum!! I thought I got a great deal on my Pro-X system. River City has it even cheaper...by over 300.00. Great time to buy!!
Looking at ordering the Pro X No Limits lift i was going to wait but the price is right.

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Yeah I was gonna wait but with these prices it's hard not to.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.