Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Only my instrument cluster was flickering.
OHHHHHH ,my apologies. I must have miss understood.

Still odd that apps arent working now. Newer vehicles are so electronic any issues like this I always get to the dealer and let them diagnose and fix. perhaps when they replaced the cluster it somehow messed up the rest. Worth an evaluation by the dealer for sure though.
Sponsored

OP
OP

bloran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline. Gator Gladiator Rubicon
OHHHHHH ,my apologies. I must have miss understood.

Still odd that apps arent working now. Newer vehicles are so electronic any issues like this I always get to the dealer and let them diagnose and fix. perhaps when they replaced the cluster it somehow messed up the rest. Worth an evaluation by the dealer for sure though.
I don't think this new problem is related to the flicker fix. Others (JL and JT) are seeing the same thing. Check this thread out: https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/i-keep-getting-msg-about-apps.24684/

Some kind of software bug I bet....

Jitsurfer

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Gobi
My Radio jiggles and flickers randomly also. I’m just waiting for my first oil change and see if anything else goes then have them repair or replace it.

flatboycms

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Account Rep
I realize that this post was over a year a go, I am curious about, how long the fix took for the replacement and then the fix for the radio.
I just bought my Overland Gladiator on 8/16/2020 and took it back on Monday 8//17/2020 to get it fixed. They said that they ordered the cluster and it will take 5 business days. I asked if there were any back order or supply issues that could delay the repair and I was given a generic response. Frustrating that almost a year later the flickering instrument cluster is still an issue..
Sponsored