Sponsored

Instrument cluster splash screen

Cshadow2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting grey sport S JT
Not totally relevant I think but, The adaptive cruse screen on my sport s has a rubicon on it (hood vents) I assume that that’s because they expect to put that option on mostly high end models.

I would see the Jeep splash screen on the LEs as away to set them apart for a regular rubicon, but without the cost developing a whole different one. But that’s just a guess.

overall I am really enjoying mine and this is the kind of stuff we have to complain about so color me satisfied with my purchase overall.
Sponsored

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
I will have to show this to the dealer. A friend of mine confirmed that their rubicon says rubicon so it seems like us launch edition folks got the shaft
My Canadian Launch Edition has the Rubicon splash screen.

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not totally relevant I think but, The adaptive cruse screen on my sport s has a rubicon on it (hood vents) I assume that that’s because they expect to put that option on mostly high end models.
But is the colour of the ACC’ Rubicon the same as your Sport S?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I'm just surprised no one has posted how to update the software/ file to display a picture of your own modded JT with a personalized greeting.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Sounds like someone is butthurt about their LE not being as special as they think it should be. Kind of like the guy that was trying to sell his used LE for sticker so he could go buy a non-LE because it should be kept with low mileage.

You know it's just cosmetics right?

Sponsored

Cshadow2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting grey sport S JT
The ACC rubicon is white tie a ghost , when it detects a car in front though it shows a full color WW2 willys. It was distractingly cool the fist time I saw it

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Before this thread I didn’t even know mine was wrong
It's not wrong. Splash screen video game mismatch = First-world problem.
All due respect and all, but as a software developer 30+ years, I assure you there's no way, no how, not even close, that this animation took (start to finish) 10 minutes to develop, test, debug, regression test, repeat. Guaranteed.

Agree with you 100% that details matter. But the trend lately seems to be justifying an increased price by throwing less useful details at the consumer.
The tone of my post sounds a little snotty. That's wasn't my intention. :)

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Sounds like someone is butthurt about their LE not being as special as they think it should be. Kind of like the guy that was trying to sell his used LE for sticker so he could go buy a non-LE because it should be kept with low mileage.

Says the guy who made his own decals, just the cosmetics... I'll let everyone else judge the quality of your cosmetic "upgrade".

Ask yourself why you even posted that?

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yours is the number of the beast, it can't be changed.
Ha! Ha! Ha! :devil:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

:CWL: "Sacrifice is going on tonight!!!" :CWL:

Sponsored

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'll let everyone else judge the quality of your cosmetic "upgrade".
Just to relax the debate and this thread...

Talking about cosmetic, I was sure that Jeep pushed the customization of the user interface very far...

By owning a white Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, I was thinking that every graphic of both screen were adapted to the colour and hood of each Gladiator! There’s even the Rubicon decal in the Off Road Pages and the front steel bumper in the Headlights alert... But don’t ask me why it’s not a Jeep in the Tire Fill Assistant...

16771E46-600B-4A6F-87B5-119AB161F6BC.jpeg

169C046E-1512-4AD2-AFB6-DCC70D788E23.jpeg

A4F80893-8F89-4A68-9C31-B02A7DA5CFA2.jpeg

049CC299-D533-450E-A60D-DA5F12658BED.jpeg

952B2439-D8B6-4B19-8907-F1F37E548F57.jpeg

Last edited:

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Says the guy who made his own decals, just the cosmetics... I'll let everyone else judge the quality of your cosmetic "upgrade".

Ask yourself why you even posted that?
lol I posted it because if you're crying about the damn screen not setting your JT apart then you should seriously take a look at what you bought. A LE is nothing special. Sorry to break it to you that way but it's not. It's a Rubicon with a facelift, like the "Miami" edition. I wonder if they got a different screen?

As for the decals. If you consider decals an upgrade then I guess the LE is an upgrade. My truck, my decals and I'm not crying about it so, not an issue.

I wasn't talking about you but clearly stepped on your toes when referring to the OP. If the shoe fits...

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
My Canadian Launch Edition has the Rubicon splash screen.
Bet it also says “One of 419!” Guess us regular LE owners are the “Red headed stepchildren” of this release! ;{
Sponsored