First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Picked my Gladiator up yesterday, so now I actually feel like a real member of the Thread (and the Forum for that matter)! Will be installing Hard Tonneau bed cover, black stubby antenna, door sill plates, driver dead pedal and dash decal above glove box today. New wheels/tires and coil puck lifts are in the garage and will install as soon as lug nuts arrive. Thought stock would work but they don't fit the new wheels. Pics to follow of all the above.
GfZztQo_t2KM_H2IWzd_MbNkaBHFh3PZpF-xyVZTjKxmzjLNf0oBBrI9Lzyw?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

y095zV8W8aiEgg0Ggh7j1Y_Lh4_E4ka5kks44qAAlhJAxIZEArihKmmE_zkQ?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg
Sponsored

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Picked my Gladiator up yesterday, so now I actually feel like a real member of the Thread (and the Forum for that matter)! Will be installing Hard Tonneau bed cover, black stubby antenna, door sill plates, driver dead pedal and dash decal above glove box today. New wheels/tires and coil puck lifts are in the garage and will install as soon as lug nuts arrive. Thought stock would work but they don't fit the new wheels. Pics to follow of all the above.
GfZztQo_t2KM_H2IWzd_MbNkaBHFh3PZpF-xyVZTjKxmzjLNf0oBBrI9Lzyw?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

y095zV8W8aiEgg0Ggh7j1Y_Lh4_E4ka5kks44qAAlhJAxIZEArihKmmE_zkQ?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg
Congrats! Long ass wait! But worth it! Always smirked when I heard others say that... now I truly get it! Love this truck! ;{

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
Came out of a convenience store today on the Rez, to find two cute young Indian girls snapping shots of my truck with their phones! I said, “Y’all takin’ pics of my truck?”
They said, “Yeah... do you mind? It’s the first Gladiator we’ve seen! Can we look inside?”
I said, yeah and let ‘em ooh and ahhh... then I said, come around to the back of the truck and I’ll show you something special... I showed ‘em the Launch Edition badge... they giggled, oooh’d and ahhh’d some more... and took more pics of the badge close up!
My truck is a Rock Star! ⭐ ;{

58760168-F7CE-4894-A096-36ADCB2DE1FE.jpeg

26DCFC5C-B21A-46E2-BB41-D0EB52F9250F.jpeg

51E5CCDE-0531-4F19-9247-1F98A51E8DEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
As she sits now:
17X9.5 Black Rhino Abrams wheels with 35X12.50R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
2k0NHAg-hjPCcR_0WhlJeIKxmAb0LSBv0i_xg98GMwiddFVxObaDhdovooVw?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

Armis Aluminum Tonneau Cover
IhKtlu9rlJGs2qwxurxrq8evQ1L9IJz1XGFq5ASqD0um0n4gqQ9D2bxvkBWg?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

Passenger dash decal
gsemQSWcNL-Nc8TZYRArB3s6b44g5IGM_M96j_tACdK_9ReTPeBPrPj2VHgA?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none.jpg

ROAM Offroad steps/rock rails (as soon as they're available) and Hotheads headliner kit are next on the list.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
A few more mods and it should be done

5C249D7E-4783-4525-A4F3-EE78ABE6FA62.jpeg
VERY NICE!!!
I see you have the AMP Research Power Steps XL. I have those too. They're the first thing going on mine when I get it.
Any pics of how they look extended? I'm curious as to the distance to the ground and door sill when they're down.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Dang. I need to stay out of the various colour threads!

I was all set on the GCM (my current JKR is this colour), then I saw the Sting Gray and said "nah, let's do something different - that's the colour I want!"...then my wife has always liked Billet Silver, so I've been ogling those in that thread. Then people start taking delivery of their Gators and post pics making me think "hmm...maybe I should go Gator."...then I pop back in here and see some sweet GCM JTs. Now I'm wondering if there will be an Anvil available next model year. :headbang:

Truth is, all colours look good on the JT! :rock:

SMLDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Sahara, 07 Caliber. 2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
1.jpeg

Needed to do some work on our blind before hunting season, so decided to break the truck in going out in the field. By the time I got done it needed a full bath from all the mud.

Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Dang. I need to stay out of the various colour threads!

I was all set on the GCM (my current JKR is this colour), then I saw the Sting Gray and said "nah, let's do something different - that's the colour I want!"...then my wife has always liked Billet Silver, so I've been ogling those in that thread. Then people start taking delivery of their Gators and post pics making me think "hmm...maybe I should go Gator."...then I pop back in here and see some sweet GCM JTs. Now I'm wondering if there will be an Anvil available next model year. :headbang:

Truth is, all colours look good on the JT! :rock:
I don't think that's an understatement. All colors DO look good on the JT.
I had a GCM on a JKU.
I have a Sting Gray on my JLU.
I have black (long story) on my JT.
I don't think you can go wrong with the GCM, Sting Gray, or even the Billet Silver. The Billet lightens and darkens depending on the light. I like it particularly with the black roof and black fender flares. I think the Gator and Gobi also look pretty good with black and black. Then when you add black wheels in there it looks even more stunning. These color decisions drive me nuts. Good luck with your color choice.

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Granite Crystal. Black Freedom Top & Fenders. Rock Krawler 3” Pro-X No limits Lift,
Sweet! Still waiting for mine. Hoping I’ll have it next week.
Are those the factory wheels?

Mightytalldude

First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Sweet! Still waiting for mine. Hoping I’ll have it next week.
Are those the factory wheels?
They are Launch Edition take-off rims/tires. They complete the look better than the stock units.

IMG_20190929_080544.jpg

Duke56

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are Launch Edition take-off rims/tires. They complete the look better than the stock units.

IMG_20190929_080544.jpg
Ah haaaaaa. Yes wayyyyy better. Where did you get them from? Price?
Sponsored