Sponsored

-- 2020+ Gladiator Picture Game --

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm
Ok camping with a gladiator.
Sponsored

JeepJacob

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Suzuki Drz400sm
It took 2 months to get one bike in a bed, lets not make a challenge so specific that only a few people have the combination of equipment to complete. I'd like to see this thread get going to, as I've seen it in past forums and enjoyed. I'd like to suggest a few for future challenges as they come out
* in front of a national park entrance
* parked in line with at least 2 different generation wranglers
* Setup at camp or hunting
* Christmas tree in the bed
* Above 10,000 feet
* pulling someone out of the mud/snow/sand
* in a parade

just some simple things that anyone can do or find over the weekend
Next challenge . A picture with a Jeep Gladiator. Is that easy enough I’m jk. Those are good ones you mentioned!

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
So the current challenge is “camping with a Gladiator”? Don’t see too many people setting up a tent in the winter time but we’ll see. Does it count if I hook up my camper to the JT? Lol

JPARK60

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR, 17 KTM 690 Enduro, 12 Grand Cherokee, 05 Cooper S, 03 Super Glide,
Occupation
Helo Maint.
So the current challenge is “camping with a Gladiator”? Don’t see too many people setting up a tent in the winter time but we’ll see. Lol
I was thinking the same thing. Hunting season is over and the temps here in Montana beckon only the hardiest. Where's all those Florida and Arizona snow geese? LOL

Sponsored

SC_Paco

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
What size tires and what lift? I love it...I have a white Rubi
Mopar 2" lift with additional 1.5" front spacer to level
17" Method Con 6 with Black Rivets
37x12.50x17 Nitto Mud Terrains
Fox 2.0 TS Steering Stabilizer

Sponsored

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
This has to be the biggest cluster of a thread :LOL:
Yep. Was going okay until we got stuck on “camping with a Gladiator” in the winter time. Of course there are a few guys living in Florida and California that could maybe help out. I noticed in another thread @WXman said he’s going on a 3 day overlanding trip soon, maybe he can shoot a pic of his truck on the trip and get this moving again. Lol

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Yep. Was going okay until we got stuck on “camping with a Gladiator” in the winter time. Of course there are a few guys living in Florida and California that could maybe help out. I noticed in another thread @WXman said he’s going on a 3 day overlanding trip soon, maybe he can shoot a pic of his truck on the trip and get this moving again. Lol
Won't be any camping in the near future. It's raining cats and dogs again...we've had so much rain here in the last two years it's ridiculous.

Somebody mentioned mulch. That's not until April. Right now we're sand-bagging and trying to keep soil erosion at bay. Lol. So how about 1,300 lbs. behind the rear axle to hold us over until spring?

20191221_131848[1].jpg

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
@WXman I feel for ya man. Outside St Louis and with the back and forth rain and snow my yard has become mush. Of course I’m at high enough elevation that no sand bags are needed but the coop is down hill from the house and there’s been a few days I thought the chickens would have been swimming. Lol

Anyway, My bad. Typed that previous post just after finishing a 13 hour shift at work. 4 hr nap later and I checked, It was actually @WhatExit? that was talking about going on the overlanding trip in his thread about the cb install. So he’s the one that needs to save the thread from it’s demise.

I did one of these picture game threads on a Harley V-rod forum years ago and once it gets going it becomes a fun race to see who can submit the pics first. The only problem with these is when the challenge gets a little too specific or unrealistic (like “camping with your Gladiator” in the winter time! :facepalm:)
Oh well maybe somebody in warmer climates will save the thread. Lol