Sponsored

GATOR Gladiator JT Club

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
i missed the gator skin sema 2020 show truck i guess if there was one....
Lol, but when darksidedesign gets his Gator, watch out SEMA 2020! Will be really neat to see what he does...SEMA or No SEMA!

Sponsored

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
busy day earning all those trail run badges....
I wish...
I usually hit them once a year. When they sent the new style I figured I'd put them on my JT as they are the BOH I have driven (albeit with different jeeps). We had a debate on FB, do the badges go with the Jeep or the driver?
Heck I drive those trails once a year. If my KK and WK2 can make it, I have no dobt the JT wouldn't struggle.

Last edited:

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
@WarMachine , where did you get your numbers and stars? I had intended to go the "MASH Jeep" route but wasn't sure what size to get the star. Didn't seem like pixel decals offered one that was big enough.
pixel decal stars range in size from 4" up to 22"

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
pixel decal stars range in size from 4" up to 22"
I don't think the bigger size was available last time I checked or maybe I missed it. I'll have to measure the hump on the hood when I get in to see if that'll do. Thanks.

Sponsored

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think the bigger size was available last time I checked or maybe I missed it. I'll have to measure the hump on the hood when I get in to see if that'll do. Thanks.
Can you let me know what you come up with? I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered but I was also thinking of a star on the hood

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Can you let me know what you come up with? I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered but I was also thinking of a star on the hood
To keep it ahead of the washer heads it looks like 18" is the size. That will put it just inside the edges of the hump from the front of the hood to just between the washer heads.

If you want it closer to the windshield between the washer heads then 14" would be the ticket.

Last edited:

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To keep it ahead of the washer heads it looks like 18" is the size. That will put it just inside the edges of the hump from the front of the hood to just between the washer heads.

If you want it closer to the windshield between the washer heads then 14" would be the ticket.
That's great. Thanks

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Finally picked mine up today. First thing, personalize with decals.
20191202_212113-jpg.jpg
not trying to start controversy, but wondering if the badges stick with the owner, or stick with the jeep? I can see people saying either.

Edit: i see you discussed this already. fair enough, I need to go start earning some badges!
Sponsored