First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I ordered the low bar, but looking at the pictures I’m now worried I might not be able to see if the zombie I just ran over is still hanging on to the bumper. May have to rethink my plan...

5HORTJT

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator - Launch Edition
Occupation
Digital Marketing
Is this what you're describing? If so, I can take a picture from the inside if you're interested?

IMG-1491.JPG
IMG-1495.JPG
Love your truck, do you have anymore pics by chance? Was it difficult to pull the stickers and emblems off? (physically and mentally..lol) I'm strongly considering doing the same thing on my white LE. :)

Last edited:

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
A winch will fit if you get the correct one.

52231AA8-48AC-424F-85A8-BECADFFADECE.jpeg

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Love your truck, do you have anymore pics by chance? Was it difficult to pull the stickers and emblems off? (physically and mentally..lol) I'm strongly considering doing the same thing on my white LE. :)
Thanks! I have a ton of pictures as expected. I didn't bring my LE home without taking off as many of the badges as possible. I wish there weren't holes behind a couple of the JEEP letters on the tailgate as I would have removed those as well. So, to answer your question, I had the dealer remove them. They are easy to remove yourself however; A blow dryer, some dental floss and a little patience and they all come right off! Once you de-badge, you won't go back or regret it!
Jeep Gladiator Grille guard/front camera clearance Gladiator1.JPG
Sponsored