Instrument cluster splash screen

WildJD

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Santa Fe National Forest, Jemez Mountains, NM
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator JT Launch Edition, 2006 Wrangler TJ 4x4 4.0 Liter Straight 6 Golden Eagle, 2018 Cherokee 4x4 3.2 Liter V6 Latitude
Occupation
Mountain Wilderness Rancher/Horse Guide
If Splash Screens, and standard, solid axle, Wrangler steering, are all we’re complaining about, with a first run, new release, redesigned from the ground up, Wrangler/Ram hybrid truck... hallelujah! ;{
Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
lol I posted it because if you're crying about the damn screen not setting your JT apart then you should seriously take a look at what you bought. A LE is nothing special. Sorry to break it to you that way but it's not. It's a Rubicon with a facelift, like the "Miami" edition. I wonder if they got a different screen?

As for the decals. If you consider decals an upgrade then I guess the LE is an upgrade. My truck, my decals and I'm not crying about it so, not an issue.

I wasn't talking about you but clearly stepped on your toes when referring to the OP. If the shoe fits...
How tall are you?

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
I didnt know or care.....but now i do :)
And Jeep instead of Rubicon it’s not a sacrilege... I’m sure you would really care if you Jeep Gladiator Rubicon / LE cluster was showing Sport, Overland or even worse: Compass, Cherokee or Patriot!!!

OP
OP
Joker4L

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
lol I posted it because if you're crying about the damn screen not setting your JT apart then you should seriously take a look at what you bought. A LE is nothing special. Sorry to break it to you that way but it's not. It's a Rubicon with a facelift, like the "Miami" edition. I wonder if they got a different screen?

As for the decals. If you consider decals an upgrade then I guess the LE is an upgrade. My truck, my decals and I'm not crying about it so, not an issue.

I wasn't talking about you but clearly stepped on your toes when referring to the OP. If the shoe fits...
Sounds like somebody couldn't afford or acquire an LE so they come here and talk crap on those who do? To each there own but I was taught something at a very young age that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. I guess not all of us were raised right. It is what it is.

Sponsored

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Sounds like somebody couldn't afford or acquire an LE so they come here and talk crap on those who do? To each there own but I was taught something at a very young age that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything. I guess not all of us were raised right. It is what it is.
I am still waiting to hear how tall he is? I think the lack of response is telling....

[I'll leave this right here]

jrf

First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (White), 2001 TJ Sahara (white)
Vehicle Showcase
Make sure the Tazer is updated with the latest firmware and try it again. I have no issues changing my startup splash screen with mine.
I'd like to hear more about this. I just tried this a few days ago an no go. Emailed Z-Automotive and they confirmed this is a known issue with the JT. The TazerJL can't change the splash screen. Love to hear maybe the steps you took to do it?

That is a RAM truck no doubt! Hahahaha...so apparently the RAM has selective tire fill alert too.

I didn't notice mine until it was brought up here...and personally kind of like it saying JEEP more than Rubicon. Never been a big fan of the whole Rubicon naming thing. As for the LE...never went into this looking for a LE. Just basically ended up being a Rubicon that was loaded..which is what I was looking for...HOWEVER the one thing I personally like is the dash not being red. That of course is a personal like and could have easily been changed otherwise. Let's see the badge on the back...don't care...the black wheels? currently in the for sale section. So those three things and apparently getting JEEP on the splash screen...

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to hear more about this. I just tried this a few days ago an no go. Emailed Z-Automotive and they confirmed this is a known issue with the JT. The TazerJL can't change the splash screen. Love to hear maybe the steps you took to do it?

That is a RAM truck no doubt! Hahahaha...so apparently the RAM has selective tire fill alert too.

I didn't notice mine until it was brought up here...and personally kind of like it saying JEEP more than Rubicon. Never been a big fan of the whole Rubicon naming thing. As for the LE...never went into this looking for a LE. Just basically ended up being a Rubicon that was loaded..which is what I was looking for...HOWEVER the one thing I personally like is the dash not being red. That of course is a personal like and could have easily been changed otherwise. Let's see the badge on the back...don't care...the black wheels? currently in the for sale section. So those three things and apparently getting JEEP on the splash screen...
I’ll mess with it tonight. I have to get Lightshow ready for a parade tomorrow anyway.

Lee3d

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Nissan Murano
Ya know, this thread is beginning to get political in a way. I suspect that only YOU might notice and will lose sleep over it. Wait a minute. Now I can foresee that the first thing I'll notice when I get in another Gladiator is the (what'd you call it - some kind of screen?) "picture". Kind of like walking into a 5 million $ mansion and there's a huge picture of Elvis on a velvet canvass in the foyer. ;)

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
On my 2018 JL, my Tazer had the option to switch between the three splash screens Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon, this option is not available on my JT.

Sponsored

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
On my 2018 JL, my Tazer had the option to switch between the three splash screens Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon, this option is not available on my JT.
I think it is still listed in the functions available.

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
I think it is still listed in the functions available.
I think it is a general function available listing for the JL and JT, as I remember it was the only function that did not show up on my menu compared to the listed functions.

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Kind of like walking into a 5 million $ mansion and there's a huge picture of Elvis on a velvet canvass in the foyer. ;)
The Velvet Elvis! It's a classic! I totally forgot about those until you mentioned it. In the college days used to see them being sold on every corner in Nashville.

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Dang. I had not looked at mine until I saw this thread. I purportedly was sold a 2020 Rubicon Gladiator, but mine has a "Warp Drive" button, and my flash screen says “2037 Rubicon Ancient Roman Slave Killer of other Slaves, Wild Animals, and Condemned Criminals.” Mine must have gone through a time machine. The FCA vehicle names appear to be getting longer and more conceptually descriptive in the future.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone, so my launch edition rubicon Upon start up the dash displays just says Jeep and shows a sport front end.

On YouTube and from other people’s post I see that their rubicon actually say rubicon when they turn in their JT and it shows a Jeep with the steel bumper!

like wth?! I tried to select rubicon with the tazer And it ended up messing up everything with every single light coming on. I had to restore to factory defaults unMarry and remarry just to get the Xmas tree of lights to shut off.

Any help with this ??
Bit of a zombie at this point, but the Tazer has been updated now and can change the splash screen on the cluster. Finally at long last I have the Rubicon screen on my Launch Edition like it should have.

DCA4F95B-B268-49A9-9006-7047C38B02E7.jpeg
E06B88B1-0285-4958-B05F-DD94A030291F.jpeg
Sponsored