2020 Gladiator Rubicon - White

GladiatorRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
After driving sports sedans for most of my life; I took the plunge and bought a new Rubicon Gladiator. I once owned a Willy's CJ and have a brother that's owned 15+ Jeeps. My father also worked for Jeep dealers for 30+ years - so I've been around them my whole life. My wife and kids and I love the outdoors and we are so excited for what this vehicle will allow us to see and do. I took the pictures below the same day I picked it up from the dealer with 2 miles on the odometer.

MG4A9739-Edit.jpg

I can't wait to start using it on some trails and plan some adventures. Although I am going to modify it, my build will take some time as I'm going to really be careful on what I want it to be. I'll likely lean more toward an overland type build than a rock crawler (which is probably the right choice anyway given it's length).

MG4A9764.jpg

MG4A9757-Edit.jpg

Sticker was $60,950 and I got it for $59,450 out the door at Huntington Beach Jeep in CA. It was a total grind at the dealer and they tried like mad to sell me a bunch of dealer add-ons, but in the end - got a $7650 discount on the truck. Not cheap by any means but I love the utility it provides and the value it will hold versus another luxury sedan.

MG4A9722-sml.jpg

View attachment 50485

MG4A9725-sml.jpg

View attachment 50483
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
OP
OP
GladiatorRich

GladiatorRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
These photos look incredible. Camera?
Thank you! This was the same the day I was driving home from the dealer after picking up the Jeep. The lighting was amazing so I stopped by home to get my camera and drove up the road a bit to take these pics.

The camera is a Canon 5d m3 with a 70-200mm (USM IS 2.8 v.3). I'd love to take full credit for the photos but with the lighting that day, and the amazing 70-200 lens, a child could have taken good pictures! lol
Sponsored