Official Gladiator Measurements Thread

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
sorry, been busy, but know there are 3-4 more requested measurements, I'll compile them and answer any I can and then re-request for you.

In the meantime, checkout this badass drill bit chart! Super handy! i'm printing one and laminating it then holding it to my metal cabinet with a big magnet!
Sponsored

Attachments

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
Could you measure the distance between the driver side door handle to the center of the driver side rear wheel?

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Could you measure the distance between the driver side door handle to the center of the driver side rear wheel?
On a Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition (Rubicon) it’s 71" (180.5cm) from the rear end of the front handle to the centre of the rear wheel.

jlg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport-S Max Tow, Punkin Metallic
I didn't see an answer for this -- I need the W and H of the rear seat (sport-S, but sure they are the same on all).
Looking to get a Dog seat cover (with Side panels), so I want to make sure what I'm looking for here.

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
I’m looking for the stock height of a LE with the 33” all terrain tires. Center of wheel, ground to bottom edge of fender for both front and back. Didn’t see it in the thread. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks!

Sponsored

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m looking for the stock height of a LE with the 33” all terrain tires. Center of wheel, ground to bottom edge of fender for both front and back. Didn’t see it in the thread. Sorry if I missed it. Thanks!
I posted something like this in another thread and it’s around 39⅜" - 39½” (100cm - 100.5cm) both front and rear, Falken WildPeak AT3W at 32psi - 37psi, Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition without any mod at all:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/posts/387691/

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition

BlueCT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I’m trying to figure out if a JT rubicon on stock 33s will fit under a raised platform in my garage. Only the hood needs to go under the raised platform. Can someone measure from the ground to the tallest point on the hood, i believe it would be the two rubber things the windshield rests on when down.
Thanks

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m trying to figure out if a JT rubicon on stock 33s will fit under a raised platform in my garage. Only the hood needs to go under the raised platform. Can someone measure from the ground to the tallest point on the hood, i believe it would be the two rubber things the windshield rests on when down.
Thanks
51½" (131cm) on Falken WildPeak AT3W 285/70R17 at 32PSI, from the ground to the top of the rubber block (windshield rest, tie anchor and spray nozzle)

Recalcitrant270

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JEEP Gladiator
Occupation
IT Technician
Anybody know the weight of the hard top? Can't find a definitive answer anywhere.

Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
Another request - in the bed, the height from floor to the top of the wheel well. ie: what height would a platform need to be to clear the wheel well.

Jeep Gladiator Official Gladiator Measurements Thread bed@2x

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
I just happened to be reading the owners manual yesterday and it says that if you set the tailgate in the "1/2 open" condition to haul things like plywood and such then you need to add some support in the bed. It suggests laying a 2X4 across the wheel humps, using the convenient depression that they added just for that purpose. It then says that the depression in the sidewalls, between the wheel wells and the tailgate will hold two 2X4s stacked on edge. This supposedly provides a level "rack" with the tailgate - based on that I would say the wheel wells are somewhere around 10 inches tall?