Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
The prizes are getting bigger! Why haven't you entered our daily giveaway yet?

12-days-RockJock.jpg

♫♪On the 8th day of Christmas, Northridge gave to me..♪♫

A Front Antirock Sway Bar Kit from RockJock 4x4 by John Currie!

Click here to enter: https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/12-days-19-rock-jock

One lucky winner will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

To go along with the giveaway, today only save 15% off the RockJock line of products!
Click here to save: https://www.northridge4x4.com/brand/rockjock

BONUS POINTS: Tag three of your buddies in the comments so you can brag when you win.

As for the seventh day of Christmas winner... Nick Chapple!

Congratulations Nick, you won a Tazer Mini! All we need you to do now is send an email to us at [email protected] with an address and phone number so we can ship your prize. If you didn't win don't worry, there are plenty of prizes left!

For all who entered but didn't win the Tazer Mini, we have them on sale 15% off!

DON'T FORGET! Use the code 12DAYS at checkout. It could save you 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% on your next purchase*!
*Some restrictions apply
Sponsored

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Only four giveaways left..... Today we have two prizes to give away!

12-days-ROAM_MCE.jpg

♫♪On the 9th day of Christmas, Northridge gave to me…♪♫

A set of Flexible Fenders from MCE OR a Rugged Case from Roam Adventure Co!

Two prizes means two winners! That’s right, two lucky winners will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/12days2019-mce

Today only, save 15% on a set of MCE Fenders. Plus, save up to 20% on your next Roam Adventure Co purchase. Click the link below to save and to enter for a chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!

BONUS POINTS: Post a link to an item you could use under $100 from Northridge4x4.com in the comments below.

The eighth day of Christmas winner is... James Rutan

Congratulations James! All we need you to do now is send an email to us at [email protected] with an address and phone number so we can ship your prize.

DON'T FORGET! Use the code 12DAYS at checkout. It could save you 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% on your next purchase*!

*Some restrictions apply

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Only four giveaways left..... Today we have two prizes to give away!

12-days-ROAM_MCE.jpg

♫♪On the 9th day of Christmas, Northridge gave to me…♪♫

A set of Flexible Fenders from MCE OR a Rugged Case from Roam Adventure Co!

Two prizes means two winners! That’s right, two lucky winners will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/12days2019-mce

Today only, save 15% on a set of MCE Fenders. Plus, save up to 20% on your next Roam Adventure Co purchase. Click the link below to save and to enter for a chance to win one of these fabulous prizes!

BONUS POINTS: Post a link to an item you could use under $100 from Northridge4x4.com in the comments below.

The eighth day of Christmas winner is... James Rutan

Congratulations James! All we need you to do now is send an email to us at [email protected] with an address and phone number so we can ship your prize.

*Some restrictions apply
just saw this, i'm entered to win!

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
12days-rafflecopter-Yukon.jpg

♫♪On the 10th day of Christmas, Northridge gave to me...♪♫

A Gear Package with Y.E.S. plans from Yukon Gear & Axle

Click here to save and to enter the drawing: https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/12-days-of-christmas-2019-yukon

Today only, save some dough and get free Y.E.S. plans with your next Yukon Gear Package.

One lucky winner will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

BONUS POINTS: Post a pic of the rig getting this upgrade if you win in the COMMENTS.

As for the two ninth day of Christmas winners...

Dana Charise - ROAM Rugged Case

and

Brooke Ashley - MCE Fenders

Congratulations Dana and Brooke! All we need you to do now is send an email to us at [email protected] with an address and phone number so we can ship your prize.

DON'T FORGET! Use the code 12DAYS at checkout. It could save you 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% on your next purchase*. Hurry though, this deal is ending soon!

*Some restrictions apply

Sponsored

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
12-days-Adams_Venomrex.jpg

♫♪On the 11th day of Christmas, Northridge gave to me...♪♫

A front or rear driveshaft from Adams Driveshaft & Off Road or a set of wheels from Venom Rex!

That’s right, two prizes = two winners!

Click here to save and to enter: https://www.northridge4x4.com/pag…/12-days-19-adams-venomrex

There’s not much time left to take advantage of our sales on both of these prizes. Save 15% on Adams Driveshaft or buy 3 get 1 free Venom Rex Wheels!

BONUS POINTS: Let us know in the COMMENTS why you need this.

Two lucky winners will be announced on Monday 12/23. Good luck everyone!

As for the tenth day of Christmas winner... Kyle Greene!

Congratulations Kyle! All we need you to do now is send an email to us at [email protected] with an address and phone number so we can ship your prize.

There’s still time! Use the code 12DAYS at checkout. It could save you 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% on your next purchase*. Hurry though, this deal is ending soon!

*Some restrictions apply

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
12days-rafflecopter-RockKrawler.jpg

♫♪On the 12th day of Christmas, Northridge gave to me...♪♫

A JT Pro-X Upgrade Kit or A JT Max Travel 3in Kit from Rock Krawler!

We’re closing out this year’s giveaways with another 2 prize giveaway! Remember, there’s still time left to take advantage of our 12 Days of Christmas sales event. Click here to save on last minute deals and to enter the giveaway: https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/12-days-of-christmas-2019-rock-krawler

You do have to be a Gladiator owner to win this one... Post up a pic of your Gladiator below!

BONUS POINTS: Tag a buddy in the COMMENTS who you think needs this.

Two lucky winners will be announced tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

As for the eleventh day of Christmas winners:
Larry Shifko – Venom Rex Wheels
Desi Fuller Brown – Adams Driveshaft

Congratulations you two! All we need you to do now is send an email to us at [email protected] with an address and phone number so we can ship your prize.

There’s still time, but not much. Use the code 12DAYS at checkout. It could save you 5%, 10%, 15% or 20% on your next purchase*. Hurry though, this deal is ending soon!
*Some restrictions apply

Nolan

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Commander Overland, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Here's my Gladiator leading the way. I'm planning on going with Rock Krawler, so this would be an awesome start! Since this picture was taken just over a week ago I've installed RSE Step Sliders and new Terraflex Nomad Delux wheels, both from Northridge.

Jeep Gladiator 12 days of Christmas - Daily Giveaway at Northridge4x4 {filename}

@spazzyfry123, you might be interested in this contest from Northridge.

Last edited:

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Here's my Gladiator leading the way. I'm planning on going with Rock Krawler, so this would be an awesome start! Since this picture was taken just over a week ago I've installed RSE Step Sliders and new Terraflex Nomad Delux wheels, both from Northridge.

Jeep Gladiator 12 days of Christmas - Daily Giveaway at Northridge4x4 {filename}

@spazzyfry123, you might be interested in this contest from Northridge.
Heck yeah I am, Clay! May just be me, but it doesn’t look like your picture is showing up.

Regardless, I can attest that @Northridge4x4 sold him some sweet parts. Saw his Jeep in person over the weekend and it’s looking GOOD :like:

Sponsored

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
It looks much better with the Rubicon wheels and tires. But these are the snows and winter wheels.

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery

And the 12th Day of Christmas Giveaway winners are...

Chad Wewasson - JT PRO-X UPGRADE KIT
Eric Wagner - JT MAX TRAVEL 3" KIT

Congratulations guys! All we need now is an email sent to [email protected] with your address and phone number so we can get your prizes shipped.

Thank you to everyone who played along this year. We had a lot of fun doing this giveaway!
Sponsored