Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Firecracker Red
Handles cargo and passengers? Check.
Lockable storage compartments? Check.
Lockable smuggling compartments? Check.
Ready to go anywhere and do anything? Check.
Makes the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs? Check.

Presenting The Millenium Falcon Build!

The very first mod was removing the dealers sticker... more mods to come this week!

DA1C2877-76E4-4234-88D3-056B87AB73C2.jpeg

B30D1DC9-B0C3-4E0D-8805-8524A5E4146B.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Added 37’s, a Warn winch, Rock Slide Step Sliders and a 2” Mopar lift...

065FCED7-9393-4BA9-A043-1ADC500BD7A4.jpeg

9BBF6187-5FD2-402C-82AA-428E523B95D5.jpeg
Which Warn winch did you go with? I want to get one for my soon to be delivered JT, but looking to get some recommendations. Will be my first Winch.... Your JT looks great, BTW.

OP
OP
Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which Warn winch did you go with? I want to get one for my soon to be delivered JT, but looking to get some recommendations. Will be my first Winch.... Your JT looks great, BTW.
Thanks! I got a Zeon 10-S. The larger Warn models wouldn't fit inside that steel bumper.

Sponsored

desertfox73

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2019 Raptor SCrew
Thanks! I got a Zeon 10-S. The larger Warn models wouldn't fit inside that steel bumper.
Looks great tucked in the OEM steel bumper. I just bought a 12S Platinum yesterday and had been reassured it would fit in there, but your photo is better confirmation.

Your truck looks sweet.

OP
OP
Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great tucked in the OEM steel bumper. I just bought a 12S Platinum yesterday and had been reassured it would fit in there, but your photo is better confirmation.

Your truck looks sweet.
Thanks! Now I gotta figure out whether to fix this tiny dent a rope (that got caught under my back wheel) put on the upper edge of my truck bed... or just leave it and call it 'blaster scoring' lol... it is a jeep, after all, I'm not expecting it to stay pristine forever, but so soon- I cringe every time I walk up and see it.

Where did you get that?? Love it haha
I saw someone else on these forums got one (I forgot who or I'd give them credit), and I found various ones on Amazon if you search for 'fire missiles cigarette lighter'. The one I got looks great, but technically doesn't make contact on the inside to work. I think I could fiddle with it and make it work, I just haven't yet, and I keep the original cigarette lighter in the center console. I don't smoke, but you never know when you need to light something on fire, you know? I may try attaching the fire missiles button to the original cigarette lighter housing.

OP
OP
Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In keeping with the Millenium Falcon theme, I added some some Sabaac dice and a Mynock. Now I am researching stinger type bars for my front bumper. Considering one of the ones offered by JCR that will bolt onto my existing steel bumper. First I might pick up a bike carrier of some sort, the kind I can attach to my trail rail system. Mopar has one (TCOES599 that attaches to 82215631), although I don't think I can use the tonneau cover with it.

Jeep Dice.JPG

Jeep Mynock.JPG

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach