What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

JOKER8R

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / GCM - 2016 KIA Optima
I'll be installing my sliders soon so thanks for the tip of the heat gun to help break them free. Did you use an impact to break them free initially or just to spin it to get it off the plastic fastener?
I used a breaker bar to break them free then a ratchet. Could have used the impact once I broke them free but decided to just do it by hand then once loose I used the impact while pulling down on the washer. Heat it for a long time and they will break free easier but will also take longer before you are able to pull down on the washer. I also cleaned the threads on the bolt and added blue loctite. Also you have to push up using the impact slowly to start the threads. I did tightened a few by hand and a few with the impact. Hope it goes well, let us know and tag me if you remember.
Sponsored

fuelcell1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Granite
33s, sport, max tow, no lift. there was some rubbing on the air damn thing in front of the tire (on the bumper) during turning. exacto knife took care of that.
Really? I’m running 34s on sport max tow with no issues at all.

Sponsored

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Received and Installed the KC Pro6 Gravity Led Light Bar today, absolutely love it. Will get some better pics up tomorrow, didn't want to piss the folks in the house in front of me off lol once the Rock krawler lift comes in, I may need a taller garage lol
20191223_231552.jpg

20191223_233449.jpg

Sponsored

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
30 minute job left to finish wiring last few inches to the battery for my ARB Twin Compressor under the passenger seat (wires were only about six inches short or reaching battery terminals). Wire cutters, little shrink wrap and solder, no problem. 5 hours, many more tools later, I learned my way of wiring it was a lot more complicated than ARB's. I credit that to ARB's lousy wiring diagram, which gave no clue how to actually turn on the compressors. Finally found out online in a Jeep forum: Route the purple wire to an aux power switch, all good.

IMG_20191223_152738.jpg

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD
Occupation
Jeep
How did you remove the the Jeep logo?
Dental floss, then some heat to remove the remaining tape/residue. The new emblem covers the factory alignment holes.

Climbhigh

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydro Blue Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Arborist
Going naked, now that the rain stopped. Put on some Quadratec mirrors
20191224_083903.jpg

20191224_090650.jpg