Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
The Patagonias did well! It looks like you have plenty of clearance for the 38s with your Synergy lift, as well. Hey, nice loaner by the way!
Yeah plenty of clearance. Synergy actually just swapped out the front 3” lift springs for some 4” springs. The truck sits more level now. They also just did rear control arms. I will get some pics up of all of it tomorrow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Up front new 4” Synergy springs. In the rear upper and lower control arms, as well as a sway bar link drop bracket.

The truck sits almost level now with the 4” springs in the front.

FAA5E3B8-B226-4405-AD42-79AE3DCD9E89.jpeg

78ECCC5C-AA88-4DE3-93BB-20B27FE0F421.jpeg

CFDE085E-090C-4B10-A76B-964A6D77BA79.jpeg

29754C36-0281-430E-AAB7-BFCBC80320D7.jpeg

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Up front new 4” Synergy springs. In the rear upper and lower control arms, as well as a sway bar link drop bracket.

The truck sits almost level now with the 4” springs in the front.

FAA5E3B8-B226-4405-AD42-79AE3DCD9E89.jpeg

78ECCC5C-AA88-4DE3-93BB-20B27FE0F421.jpeg

CFDE085E-090C-4B10-A76B-964A6D77BA79.jpeg

29754C36-0281-430E-AAB7-BFCBC80320D7.jpeg
Are the rear lower control arms installed correctly? Should the adjustable end go to the axle?

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Are the rear lower control arms installed correctly? Should the adjustable end go to the axle?
They are installed correctly. They were made by Synergy MFG and installed by them at their shop. Their front control arms are the same way.

Also you do not want the adjuster down by the axle, it could get damaged from rocks or possibly even start to turn (it might take an awfully hard hit for this to happen).

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Today we hit 5,000 subscribers on YouTube! I just want to say thank you to all the people who have supported me and watched my videos. It means more than you know. I can’t wait to see what 2020 has in store.

9C8F2685-9DFA-4EF5-A7BB-10497F608E16.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
I can't wait to hear about your results from this upgrade. Also removing the OEM axle shafts for a non-FAD one piece shaft?
I won’t be upgrading axle shafts for a while unfortunately unless I come across a very good deal.

Also, I notice the FAD skid,but if it deletes, what is the skids point?
Ya I think if you do a one piece shaft the skid would sort of be irrelevant. Unless the housing is weak and you want to protect it from being hit. I’m uncertain exactly

Sponsored

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I won’t be upgrading axle shafts for a while unfortunately unless I come across a very good deal.

Ya I think if you do a one piece shaft the skid would sort of be irrelevant. Unless the housing is weak and you want to protect it from being hit. I’m uncertain exactly
Me thinks long term - a DYNATRAC Pro-Rock 44 is the best option. However, the Artec housing truss solves several short term needs and is cost effective.

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Me thinks long term - a DYNATRAC Pro-Rock 44 is the best option. However, the Artec housing truss solves several short term needs and is cost effective.
Yeah that’s probably true. If I’m doing an axle swap I’m going to do one tons and go to 40” tires. That would be way down the road though.

Desert Outlaw

First Name
Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tomb Raider Rubicon, 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Yeah that’s probably true. If I’m doing an axle swap I’m going to do one tons and go to 40” tires. That would be way down the road though.
That's unless the guys from Synergy talk you into it. I predict they will want to develop an EVO alternative for running 40's and your JT will be first in line for development!

OP
OP
TJ Mitchell Films

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
That's unless the guys from Synergy talk you into it. I predict they will want to develop an EVO alternative for running 40's and your JT will be first in line for development!
That definitely would be awesome. It always come down to $$$ though. Gotta finish paying off the truck then the real fun can start