Sponsored

Transporting Jaguar: What are my options?

Foztrot

First Name
Hardy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP CHEROKEE, Mitsubishi Mirage
Hey
I am relocating to Quebec, and I have to transport my jaguar somehow. I don't want any dent and scratch on my jaguar. I thought of hiring moving services for transporting it or have it delivered as a courier. But then I came across a container sale in Toronto. So perhaps why not I buy a shipping container and relocate the container along with the car. Well, they are built to withstand any situation and temperature. I could prepare it suitably for transportation, and maybe later, I could use it as a storage place. I am just in the dilemma of whether I should rent or buy the container? What are your thoughts on this?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
Sponsored

Cleankat

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I moved from Florida to Ohio last year and I had my Hellcat shipped in an enclosed truck. Came out the way it went in was very happy with the service. That cost about 1500 or so. I think as long as it's secured properly inside and you're using a reputable carrier all is good. Prices ranged from 800-1800 when I got quotes, wasn't sure the difference so I went with a recommendation of a friend.