OP
OP
Jeep_VB

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
I am in Poquoson (near Hampton) and I bought a 6 spd JT-R the day after Christmas. Do you still have lift, etc. for sale?
I do not, congrats on the purchase it's a great vehicle. Do you have any other plans for it? Also I ended up installing a JKS lift w/ upper and lower front control arms and it rides great.
Sponsored

Truggy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, 01 Cherokee & 17 Raptor
I do not, congrats on the purchase it's a great vehicle. Do you have any other plans for it? Also I ended up installing a JKS lift w/ upper and lower front control arms and it rides great.
Probably Mopar 2” lift, AEV steering correction, have not decided on 35 or 37s, but will definitely BFG’s. Want to find a 3 piece steel bumper.

Paladin_JTR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 JLUR
Hi all, I am located in the Western Branch portion of Chesapeake, just bought mine from Pomoco up on Jefferson Friday evening. I have not seen any in the Suffolk/Chesapeake area but every time I go out to Virginia Beach I usually see 1 or 2. Maybe we should start our own little HR Gladiators group lol, see you guys around.

OP
OP
Jeep_VB

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
Hi all, I am located in the Western Branch portion of Chesapeake, just bought mine from Pomoco up on Jefferson Friday evening. I have not seen any in the Suffolk/Chesapeake area but every time I go out to Virginia Beach I usually see 1 or 2. Maybe we should start our own little HR Gladiators group lol, see you guys around.

Yeah, I agree we could do something like that. I Live in VB but very close to Chesapeake, close to Stumpy lake. I also I have an 18 JLUR as well (wife's car).

Any of you guys into Bourbon as well?

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Is that honestly a question?

Willoughby here, just waiting on the JT to get out of D1 and into my possession.

Sponsored

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Hi all, I am located in the Western Branch portion of Chesapeake, just bought mine from Pomoco up on Jefferson Friday evening. .
If I may ask, how did Pomoco treat you, how were they on discussing price, and how well did you do on price (if you are comfortable with that info)?

Paladin_JTR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 JLUR
Yeah, I agree we could do something like that. I Live in VB but very close to Chesapeake, close to Stumpy lake. I also I have an 18 JLUR as well (wife's car).

Bourbon, Rum, Beer....
If I may ask, how did Pomoco treat you, how were they on discussing price, and how well did you do on price (if you are comfortable with that info)?
Pomoco did me fine, this was our second purchase from them between the wife and I together and her 4th purchase from them total. If you go to the new vehicle side of the house ask for Matt. As for numbers, I traded in my 2016 JKUR here is the link to her https://www.pomoco.com/VehicleDetai...ed-4WD_4dr_Rubicon-Newport_News-VA/3571028773. I can tell you at the asking price they have it advertised, they are barely making any profit whatsoever because I obviously know what they gave me for it lol. The new one which they still have advertised here https://www.pomoco.com/VehicleDetails/new-2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Rubicon_4x4-Hampton-VA/3516130443 which is obviously not for sale anymore I purchased for $4k less than the advertsied price. They did me real solid, and my wife when she traded her 2015 JKUR in for a 2018 JLUR. Zero complaints and I will happily continue to take my business there.

I tried many dealerships man, Koons near DC, Criswell near DC, Hall in va beach, Hall in Western Branch, Southern, several in NC which I cannot remember the name of and Pomoco beat them all not only on the price deal for the new one but came way up on my trade vs all the others.

I will say this though, Pomoco CDJR on Jefferson is much better at wheeling and dealing than the Pomoco CDJR on Mercury Blvd. Seems silly since they are the same dealer and share the same inventory, I guess it all comes down to the sales manager or something.

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I live 25 miles south of Richmond but have a river cottage on the James River near Smithfield.

AXG1040

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave
New member here. Looking to buy a Mojave soon in Virginia Beach. Those in Hampton Roads...what dealer are you using for service? Thanks!

Sponsored

Stingmojave1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw m4, Mojave gladiator
Occupation
Mechanic
21 sting Mojave here in Newport News!

brog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm late to this thread, but in Norfolk. I have a '20 Overland, 2" Mopar (its closer to 3) and 35" Toyo Open Country ATs. Love it.
Jeep Gladiator Virginia (Hampton Roads) Gladiators Gladiator avatar

brog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
New member here. Looking to buy a Mojave soon in Virginia Beach. Those in Hampton Roads...what dealer are you using for service? Thanks!
I've been using Hall in Suffolk, but hear good things about Hall in Va Beach too. Personally had a poor experience with Southern so I won't go there.

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Next Sunday the 13th I will be driving to Williamsburg to drop off a dirt bike at a friend's house. I thought it would be neat to see a few Gladiators together and get some pictures. If anyone is in the area I'm thinking Virginia Beer Company on 2nd Street in Williamsburg at about 7pm. Any takers?

The Virginia Beer Company

HJ_Meek

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Military
I got a white gladiator… diesel and waiting on my AFE intake and exhaust BUT need a hardtop and lift.
if anyone knows of a hardtop for sale let me know.
Sponsored