Sponsored

Four Wheeler Adventure Expo - March 7 & 8, 2020 - Costa Mesa, CA

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
What: Four Wheeler Adventure Expo
Where: OC Fair & Events Center // 88 Fair Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
When: March 7-8, 2020 // Sat 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. & Sun 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this event
"Four Wheeler Adventure Expo is a unique event for outdoor lifestyle and adventure travel enthusiasts. Whether your journey takes you off-road into the backcountry or into high altitudes to mountain bike, hike and rock climb, the Adventure Expo hosts classes & seminars to prepare you for your next adventure with travel workshops hosted by top adventure experts, influencers and celebrities. Get inspired at the Adventure Theater and get geared up with the latest camping & travel equipment, mountain bikes and off-road vehicles.

Event features:
  • Expert Presenter & Education Series // Learn tips from the pros and prepare for your next off-road or outdoor adventure in the Adventure Education seminar series. Learn adventure photography & videography skills, listen to stories of world travels and meet outdoor adventurers from all over the world.
  • Camping, Off-Road & Outdoor Lifestyle Gear Vendors // Top manufacturers of camping, off-road, adventure travel and outdoor lifestyle gear & equipment. From camping kitchens and roof top tents to rock climbing equipment and backpacking gear, Adventure Expo will have the gear you need to outfit your next adventure.
  • Adventure & Off-Road Film Series // Get inspired watching this compilation of films showcasing purposeful adventurers, overlanders and off-roaders explore and discover featuring the 5 Point Film Festival's 2019 short adventure films - including climbing, biking, skiing, watersports and running. Watch the trailer now!
  • Show-N-Shine: Hundreds of off-road kitted 4x4s on display. Register your ride and get your rig in the show.
  • Adventure Rig Display: Special corral showcasing adventure-ready rigs from all over the country outfitted with rooftop tents, camping kitchens, solar solutions, recovery gear & equipment and more. Send us details about your adventure-ready rig by Feb 15th to be considered for two free weekend passes and a spot to display your vehicle at the event.
  • Celebrity 4x4 Corral & Meet & Greets
  • Plus, check out Rock Wall Climbing Demos, the Live Music from the Craft Beer Garden and Live Demos all weekend"
Link: http://www.fourwheeler.com/adventur...redible-new-2020-four-wheeler-adventure-expo/
Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't go to the Adventure Expo in Costa Mesa, CA (SoCal) this past weekend but I saw pics of some of what was on display there. Of course RTTs were very popular and here's the only pics I've seen of a Gladiator with a RTT on it. It's on a Leitner rack but I don't know whose hard shell RTT is used - you can see how the unit has to go over the cab of the Gladiator due to the length.

adventure-expo-2020-four-wheeler-jeep-gladiator.jpg

IMG_8770.jpg

Link to pics: http://www.fourwheeler.com/adventure-expo/2020/four-wheeler-adventure-expo/

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
I didn't go to the Adventure Expo in Costa Mesa, CA (SoCal) this past weekend but I saw pics of some of what was on display there. Of course RTTs were very popular and here's the only pics I've seen of a Gladiator with a RTT on it. It's on a Leitner rack but I don't know whose hard shell RTT is used - you can see how the unit has to go over the cab of the Gladiator due to the length.

adventure-expo-2020-four-wheeler-jeep-gladiator.jpg

IMG_8770.jpg

Link to pics: http://www.fourwheeler.com/adventure-expo/2020/four-wheeler-adventure-expo/
would you mind if i add some pictures i took at the Expo?¿

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Food2000

First Name
vinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Add some pics!

Wife and i want to overland with a RTT but... we wanted to go to an expo to take a look at them in person but you know.... everything is getting cancelled T_T

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
Hey guys. First of all i'm new in this great community (forum) and a prospect for a JT Rubi in the next few months. I was lucky to visit the Expo this year, that was a new experience for me and my wife.

If the Admin excuse me im going to post some pictures from all the Gladiators i liked that friday 7th. Hope you like them.

JKS

Jeep Gladiator Four Wheeler Adventure Expo - March 7 & 8, 2020 - Costa Mesa, CA {filename}

Jeep Gladiator Four Wheeler Adventure Expo - March 7 & 8, 2020 - Costa Mesa, CA {filename}

Last edited: