• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Indiana Gladiator Stock Suspensions Two Complete

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Rubicon could have either the Falken A/T or the Falken M/T tire - one is all terrain, the other more of a mud terrain tire. One rated well for snow, the other not so much for snow but great for mud.
Wondering which of the Rubicon tires they are - since it could be A/T or M/T. Will say clearly on the side of the tire.
While not rated for snow, reviews have it doing well in snow. I have M/Ts and they did well in mud, looking forward to snow tests if they ever come

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
While not rated for snow, reviews have it doing well in snow. I have M/Ts and they did well in mud, looking forward to snow tests if they ever come
Highest I've seen given the MT for snow performance is 3 out of 5,
tread life expectation is a low 20-25K.
They are more for rocks and mud. Not for me.

One review gives dry traction a pretty low rating - 80 while the AT does 95. That's pretty big.
Falken's own site shows dry rating 3 out of 5.
They are special purpose tires. Definitely not for me.
The MT falls well below others in the areas I care about along with pretty short life.

Here are ratings shown on Falken's own site - compare MT to AT.
There's a full set of MTs on wheels less than an hour from me if I was after MT ($1200) but I want snow and dry and wet braking performance.

MT-tire.png
AT-tire.png

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
They are more for rocks and mud. Not for me.
I can attest they do very well in mud :rock: but have nothing to compare them against that would be a fair comparison.

I understand your needs are different than mine. I saw a listing here in Louisville, KY for a set of takeoff Falken A/T tires and wheels for $800, if I wasn't adamant about staying as close to OEM size for towing/speed/odometer purposes I'd have gotten them.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I can attest they do very well in mud :rock: but have nothing to compare them against that would be a fair comparison.

I understand your needs are different than mine. I saw a listing here in Louisville, KY for a set of takeoff Falken A/T tires and wheels for $800, if I wasn't adamant about staying as close to OEM size for towing/speed/odometer purposes I'd have gotten them.
I doubt you'll find anything any, or even much, better for mud and such. If I did driving through fields and such like I used to - I used to have to haul things through my farm fields, I'd be all over 'em - I seldom did much highway driving with my truck then, it was all farm related save for the trips with my trailer to the antique engine shows.
For me then, the MT would have been perfect.

Man, if I could find a set of the wheels and Falken A/Ts for 800 that I could get to and back in a day, I'd be on them.

OP
OP

JCJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator LE Rubicon White & Jeep Gladiator LE Rubicon Granite Crystal
Occupation
NAVY
Rubicon could have either the Falken A/T or the Falken M/T tire - one is all terrain, the other more of a mud terrain tire. One rated well for snow, the other not so much for snow but great for mud.
Wondering which of the Rubicon tires they are - since it could be A/T or M/T. Will say clearly on the side of the tire.
Falken A/T

Besch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland (sting-gray)
Do you still have either of your kit?
I’m 2.5 hours away and interested
Price?

OP
OP

JCJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator LE Rubicon White & Jeep Gladiator LE Rubicon Granite Crystal
Occupation
NAVY
Do you still have either of your kit?
I’m 2.5 hours away and interested
Price?
Yes Sir both still for-sale

WarRaveyn

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Operations Manager
Are you willing to ship? I am in Colorado Springs and will buy one.

DaddyG

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Site superintendent
Vehicle Showcase
I Have two STOCK Rubicon LE Suspensions that need to go
Also 5 Rubicon Wheels and Stock Falcon take offs
Accepting Offers on Each

To All Thank you explaining, Now hopefully this reads right.

Thank you Again JC

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Stock Suspensions Two Complete AT-tire