Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
So stoked guys!! Got all my lift parts now, THANKS ROCKKRAWLER!!! So here is my pile of parts...just waiting for my JTR. Only things that haven't come in yet are my Synergy Trackbar and sector shaft brace and MBRP high clearance exhaust. Got everything else...for now...LOL.
Rock Krawler 3.0" 'no limits' stage 1
Synergy heavy duty tie rod and draglink
Synergy steering stabilizer relocation kit with Fox 2.0 stabilizer.
Genesis dual battery kit with Odyssey extreme batteries
Warn mounting plate for factory steel bumper
Warn 10lb winch
Dana Advantek 44 heavy duty diff covers.
ARB compressor and ACM mount
K&N Filtercharger kit
Hothead Headliners in black.
EVO FAD skid
Assorted tools and recovery gear to store in truck.

Going to be installing 37/12.5/17 STT Pros on Black Rock Viper wheels 17x8 0 offset- 4.5" backspace

think that is it for now...the wait is killing me

parts1.jpg

parts2.jpg
Hey man leave some parts for us jeese.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Question, i have the front done (i think) on the drivers side the front spring is centered perfectly in the top spring perch but on the passenger side the spring is off center towards the left of the perch looking at it from the side of the truck. I have taken the spring off three times and reinstalling it every time with the same result, not fun. The isolator pad is where it should be. any insight why this is happening?
Can you post a picture of what you're seeing? The top of the spring is located by the jounce tube and the factory isolator. The isolator has 2 rubber nipples on the top that locate it into the mount. If one or both of those nipples are out of position, you could certainly see what I believe you're seeing.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
Had my Rock Krawler 3.0 X Factor No Limits kit installed last week. Took a little bit of time to get the parts but everything looks great. Excited to do some offroading.

Jeep1.jpg
20200102_132436 (2).jpg

Looks Awesome! What kind of wheels did you go with ?

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Can you post a picture of what you're seeing? The top of the spring is located by the jounce tube and the factory isolator. The isolator has 2 rubber nipples on the top that locate it into the mount. If one or both of those nipples are out of position, you could certainly see what I believe you're seeing.
The two rubber nipples are in the correct holes. I will get some photos a little later.

wch_Chip

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Had my Rock Krawler 3.0 X Factor No Limits kit installed last week. Took a little bit of time to get the parts but everything looks great. Excited to do some offroading.

Jeep1.jpg
20200102_132436 (2).jpg
That looks amazing. I have the same wheels (in black) and am running the same tires. I'm just waiting for the rest of my lift. Good to know exactly what mine will look like once it's done.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Best i could do. As mentioned the isolator is in the correct position and i have taken the spring out and re-installed it three times with the same out come.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@Rock Krawler Suspension what is rough guess on install time for the Pro X?
Maybe i can shed some light. Two shops in my area said the RK lift would take them about 10-12 hrs. I`m doing it myself and i can say it`s going to take me longer then what the two shops said. It just takes time to do it right, doing the rear cradle in the driveway is time consuming.

Sponsored

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Maybe i can shed some light. Two shops in my area said the RK lift would take them about 10-12 hrs. I`m doing it myself and i can say it`s going to take me longer then what the two shops said. It just takes time to do it right, doing the rear cradle in the driveway is time consuming.
I figured that was the case. Thank you for the info.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
I threw together a video on how to drill out the cradle bolt holes of the Rock Krawler cradle. I had a few minutes today to install the cradle. I then installed the 3” bumpstop so I could still run the factory suspension. Hope this helps some of you. It took about 1hr to get it installed.

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I finished the rear today just need to torque everything down.

I have some helpful hints. I removed the rear brake calipers the brake lines were just too tight not allowing the axle to get low enough to mount the rear springs and to drill and tap the holes for the cradle, i also started to drill out the holes several drill bits smaller than the final drill size. When tapping the holes tap as far down as it will go the 1 1/2" bolts just get tight enough to crush the washers 1 1/4" bolts might have been better. Removing the calipers will allow the springs to be mounted without using a spring compressor just need to watch all lines connected to the axle, i disconnected the vent line from the frame for more slack also where the toque shock mount is there is a bracket holding the emergency brake cable and another line i disconnected this from the frame.

Any questions just ask maybe i can help.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
I finished the rear today just need to torque everything down.

I have some helpful hints. I removed the rear brake calipers the brake lines were just too tight not allowing the axle to get low enough to mount the rear springs and to drill and tap the holes for the cradle, i also started to drill out the holes several drill bits smaller than the final drill size. When tapping the holes tap as far down as it will go the 1 1/2" bolts just get tight enough to crush the washers 1 1/4" bolts might have been better. Removing the calipers will allow the springs to be mounted without using a spring compressor just need to watch all lines connected to the axle, i disconnected the vent line from the frame for more slack also where the toque shock mount is there is a bracket holding the emergency brake cable and another line i disconnected this from the frame.

Any questions just ask maybe i can help.
That’s a great idea about the calipers you are right the brake lines were maxed out & that’s why i used spring compressors .

Relentless_Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JTR
Occupation
Fabricator
final boxes of my kit are coming at the end of the week, planning my install for next weekend. Can't wait to join the 3" Pro-X club. Planning to document the install and make a youtube video of the job. Will be pairing it with Falcon shocks
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.