Selec-Trac Gladiator?

Moose95

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Overland; 2018 Colorado Z71
  1. One of the other threads talking about the North Edition mentioned that the Jeep website listed full time 4wd Selec-Trac on the North Edition, but others pointed out that none of the Overland North Editions on the lots now had Selec-trac. I initially chalked this up to another Jeep documentation error, but upon further inspection I noticed that Jeep now lists the North Edition as a stand alone model, not an option package on the Overland model, and the dollar amounts don't match up: An Overland base price is $40,395, and the North Edition option package is $3325. However, the North Edition MODEL base price is $45,915, which is $2195 more than the Overland with the North Edition package. The Jeep website still lists the North Edition model as coming with Selec-trac. Either they have kept an error on the website for several days now, or they really have this new model with Selec-trac. Does anyone have access to the dealer's ordering system to see if you can in fact order a standalone North Edition model (not an Overland with the option package) with selec-trac now, or is this just wishful thinking on my part?
Sponsored

darcivic00si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evora S, Tacoma TRD PRO
I think the automatic ($2000) is standard on the North Edition actual model and the AT tires ($195).