Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
ORACLE Lighting LED Illuminated Wheel Rings

5EAS_Jeep-4_e13f5f8b-6555-43a7-a207-af0e4c3e2440_800x800.jpg

ORACLE Lighting LED Illuminated Wheel Rings are the perfect way to accent custom wheels on your Jeep! Especially for folks who like to put their rig on display, whether at meets or just in a parking lot with fellow Jeep enthusiasts, are always looking for something to set their ride apart. LED lighting to accent parts of the car is a popular choice to make a car stand out, and LED wheel rings are one of the hottest looking options for lighting.

Jeep-Starwood-WHEELRINGS_800x800.jpg

HOW ORACLE LED WHEEL RINGS ARE MADE
Oracle Lighting manufactures all LED wheel rings in-house, ensuring the quality and performance customers have come to expect. LED wheel rings are made from aluminum that is cut to fit a variety of wheel sizes. The aluminum rings are bent and fixed with brackets to allow for easy mounting on a vehicle. Once the aluminum ring is complete, a strip of LED lights in a single color outfitted with our innovative ColorSHIFT technology is firmly attached to the ring, making it ready for installation.

INSTALLING ORACLE LED WHEEL RINGS
Oracle LED wheel rings are designed to be attached to the dust shield of a car's brakes. Older cars with drum brakes or cars without dust shields can still be fitted with LED wheel rings after some minor adjustments to make sure the brackets fit properly. The electrical components plug into the car's electrical system. The ColorSHIFT option requires the use of Oracle Lighting's ColorSHIFT controller to properly operate.

At Oracle Lighting, we've been producing high-quality, innovative automotive lighting components since 1999. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality products to our customers at a fair price. Our LED wheel rings are the latest product designed and manufactured by us with you in mind. Shop our entire inventory by vehicle or find a store near you. Call Oracle Lighting toll-free at (800) 407-5776 to learn more. Customers in the New Orleans area, call (504) 835-0055. (original post)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
"Best Christmas Present Ever" Jamie's husband bought her Oracle Lighting LED Wheel Rings for her Wrangler JL and even did the installation himself. Now her Jeep really stands out from the crowd!

oracle_wheel_rings_jeep_JK_LED_underbody_purple.jpg

oracle_wheel_rings_jeep_JK_LED_underbody_yellow.jpg

oracle_wheel_rings_jeep_JK_LED_underbody_pink.jpg

oracle_wheel_rings_jeep_JK_LED_underbody_aqua.jpg

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Am I reading that correctly? $229 for the set of 4...single color and it's controlled through a phone app?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Am I reading that correctly? $229 for the set of 4...single color and it's controlled through a phone app?
Hey Grant, that is the price for a set of 4 single-color wheel rings. The single color option is controlled with a rocker switch that is included with the single-color kit. The ColorSHIFT has options for smartphone control, and Dynamic ColorSHIFT comes with a Bluetooth controller.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
So what is the all said and done price for 4 rings with the colorShift with the smartphone controller?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
So what is the all said and done price for 4 rings with the colorShift with the smartphone controller?
We have two smartphone control options for the ColorSHIFT wheel rings: the BC1 Bluetooth controller or the Smart WiFi controller. Which one are you interested in and what size wheels do you have? I'll draw up a price for you.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
We have two smartphone control options for the ColorSHIFT wheel rings: the BC1 Bluetooth controller or the Smart WiFi controller. Which one are you interested in and what size wheels do you have? I'll draw up a price for you.
The Bluetooth would work just fine. I have the overland, 18 inch wheels. There is a possibility that I will be going to Rubicon wheels, but not for awhile.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
The Bluetooth would work just fine. I have the overland, 18 inch wheels. There is a possibility that I will be going to Rubicon wheels, but not for awhile.
Gotcha. The BC1 controller and ColorSHIFT wheel rings (model for 18" Wheels or Smaller) is $304.61 with free shipping after the forum discount "forum10"

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Gotcha. The BC1 controller and ColorSHIFT wheel rings (model for 18" Wheels or Smaller) is $304.61 with free shipping after the forum discount "forum10"
I had no intentions of buying anything like that...but now I might. lol

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator