Sponsored

Should I buy a rear adjustable trackbar?

OP
OP
BuckSawLilandtheGoose

BuckSawLilandtheGoose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
IMO, I wouldn't stack spacers, but I know people do it. I actually bought the same lift you were planning on getting. The store I bought it from shipped it the same day I ordered it. It took me 3 hours to put it on, it's a pretty good lift. I added an adjustable front track bar and a rear relocation bracket to it.

If you want that 3" lift look at other places to purchase it as you should be able to get it shipped the same day you order.
Where did you get it from? Quadratec is where i had it on order from. They told me it would not ship until 2/6
Sponsored

OP
OP
BuckSawLilandtheGoose

BuckSawLilandtheGoose

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Th
I sent you the link if it works on here. It was through amazon, shipped by Autoplicity. They are fast.
I buy everything else on the planet from them but I didn't even think to look there for the lift kit haha thanks!

Sponsored

Gem1n1

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
The bracket is intended for a 2.5" lift and works very well for the Mopar kit.
Ive been beating around the idea of a adjustable rear TB or the bracket and would love to see the install instructions for the bracket. Theyre not on the listing on the website. I want to re center the rear and make sure it doesnt have excess movement if im towing a trailer.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 JT Rubi, 2020 JT Sport Hemi Swap, 2021 JT Rubi Diesel
Ive been beating around the idea of a adjustable rear TB or the bracket and would love to see the install instructions for the bracket. Theyre not on the listing on the website. I want to re center the rear and make sure it doesnt have excess movement if im towing a trailer.
You can read them HERE starting on page 16