First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
my pitties

0DABB6AD-CAFE-41FE-BC48-AE8C2D2F8F18.jpeg
What a cool set up. I was thinking something similar. How hard was it, did it cost you a lot? My idea has a ramp the slides out from under the dogs to make it easier for them to get into. Under the board they stand on.

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
What a cool set up. I was thinking something similar. How hard was it, did it cost you a lot? My idea has a ramp the slides out from under the dogs to make it easier for them to get into. Under the board they stand on.
Its about 600 comes from softtoper. iv posted it a couple times on here.

Xtream1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch edition Granite Crystal Metallic
"What a cool set up. I was thinking something similar. How hard was it, did it cost you a lot? My idea has a ramp the slides out from under the dogs to make it easier for them to get into. Under the board they stand on."

I removed my entire back seat and build a folding/carpeted system. I'll take some pics tomorrow. Regarding the ramp, I looked into it and found that the rear doesn't open wide enough to use anything that is wide enough to work. Between the door bottom angle and the door inside it was a no-go. :(

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

Sponsored

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
"What a cool set up. I was thinking something similar. How hard was it, did it cost you a lot? My idea has a ramp the slides out from under the dogs to make it easier for them to get into. Under the board they stand on."

I removed my entire back seat and build a folding/carpeted system. I'll take some pics tomorrow. Regarding the ramp, I looked into it and found that the rear doesn't open wide enough to use anything that is wide enough to work. Between the door bottom angle and the door inside it was a no-go. :(
https://www.softopper.com/

Rocksalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
making the platform was easy.. some plywood and 2x4 legs. I covered it with carpeting

Sponsored

GladiatoRic

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Gonna be awhile before I load my dogs up in my Gladiator - although ordered, no VIN, no nothing yet.

So, please show me YOUR puppers loaded up in your JT!

Bonus points for secure bed traveling dogs! Whoo hoo!
9DDB1AF9-4019-4B67-9219-631C4A412312.jpeg