First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
This nice looking Firecracker Rubi was parked outside my gym on Roswell road this morning at 8:00 as I was leaving. Beauty!

77E55559-7397-4AD2-89A6-450AFA32E5B2.jpeg
Sponsored

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon, 2016 BMW R1200GS
Nice. That's a tough truck to get in and out of when they are handicapped.:whew:

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Must be tough climbing up in that being handicapped and all. Nice rig tho

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Handicaps don't have to be physical guys. Welcome to the 21st century.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
“To prove your eligibility for disabled person parking permits and plates in Georgia, you need certification from a licensed doctor or medical professional. Your doctor must certify that either you can’t walk 200 feet without rest; your mobility is severely disabled due to arthritic, neurological or orthopedic conditions; you suffer complications due to pregnancy; you’re restricted by lung disease; you are hearing impaired; or blind, and your central visual acuity doesn’t exceed 20/200.”

Other than being hearing or visually impaired I don’t know what you’re getting at. We’re talking about driving and climbing out of a giant truck not disability in general.

Sponsored

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Point taken on the first sentence. Nice smart ass remark on the second sentence. I don't have a handicap (that I know of) and I would have a hard time getting in and out of that truck.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
“To prove your eligibility for disabled person parking permits and plates in Georgia, you need certification from a licensed doctor or medical professional. Your doctor must certify that either you can’t walk 200 feet without rest; your mobility is severely disabled due to arthritic, neurological or orthopedic conditions; you suffer complications due to pregnancy; you’re restricted by lung disease; you are hearing impaired; or blind, and your central visual acuity doesn’t exceed 20/200.”

Other than being hearing or visually impaired I don’t know what you’re getting at. We’re talking about driving and climbing out of a giant truck not disability in general.
Ok maybe better wording on my part then. You don't have to have a back/leg/arm handicap. Insufficient lung capacity or poor circulation will do it too. Just because someone doesn't LOOK handicapped doesn't mean they are not. My mother (66) can climb into my truck just fine, walking from the back of the parking lot to the store front? Not so much. The circulatory issues in her legs make short distances almost mandatory when walking.

Point taken on the first sentence. Nice smart ass remark on the second sentence. I don't have a handicap (that I know of) and I would have a hard time getting in and out of that truck.
Smart ass is part of the package, sorry.

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Should we start a disabled thread? Lol I'd have to bring a step ladder everywhere I went to drive that thing , nice truck

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't have the time or more realistically the discipline/motivation to get to the gym this morning like the OP or the driver of the red Rubi, so I am not quite ready to start today off like this. I think I'll go vaccinate some puppies and kittens and start over :clap:

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Now that I'm lifting mine 3", I'm thinking of getting a small stepstool to keep behind the center console for when I expect to be transporting old, immobile, or small people; and keep it in the bed when I'm not. My younger 13-yr-old son isn't tall yet, but he's a monkey; so, he should be fine.

Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn't have the time or more realistically the discipline/motivation to get to the gym this morning like the OP or the driver of the red Rubi, so I am not quite ready to start today off like this. I think I'll go vaccinate some puppies and kittens and start over :clap:
It’s not a puppy but she is pretty cute anyway!
98552255-020F-4EAC-8531-6E95E6329D70.jpeg

bhbdvm

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase