Not open for further replies.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
From the bottom of the bump stop to the bump stop pad on the axle mine measures 2 3/4".
So I’m at 4.5” on rear and 5.5” on the front. That’s helps out a lot

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Thought i would post a few photos. 3" Pro X unlimited lift. Self installed. Many thanks to RK and RCO.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG
Beautiful truck congratulations

Sponsored

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Thought i would post a few photos. 3" Pro X unlimited lift. Self installed. Many thanks to RK and RCO.

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG
Love your build. I might be dropping to the 3” springs and 37s really soon lol

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
Love your build. I might be dropping to the 3” springs and 37s really soon lol
Thanks. For me the RK 3" is perfect.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG
Looks perfect to my eyes! And props for the self install; I know it was a bit more challenging than anticipated, but really great job. :rock:

Sponsored

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
The pic below is of the take-off items returned by the shop that installed my Rock Krawler JT 3” Pro-X “No Limits” Stage 1 lift kit.

Can any tell me what the straight bar second from the left is? I can't tell what it is and something comparable does not appear to exist in the RK lift; so, I'm confused. Many thanks in advance.

SKdzWOb.jpg

Or is it possible that the shop accidentally gave me a take-off part from someone else's machine that was laying around their shop?

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
The pic below is of the take-off items returned by the shop that installed my Rock Krawler JT 3” Pro-X “No Limits” Stage 1 lift kit.

Can any tell me what the straight bar second from the left is? I can't tell what it is and something comparable does not appear to exist in the RK lift; so, I'm confused. Many thanks in advance.

SKdzWOb.jpg

Or is it possible that the shop accidentally gave me a take-off part from someone else's machine that was laying around their shop?
rear track bar, i believe. Pro-X kit doesn't use it.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR

SKdzWOb.jpg

Rear track

SKdzWOb.jpg

Or is it possible that the shop accidentally gave me a take-off part from someone else's machine that was laying around their shop?[/QUOTE

SKdzWOb.jpg

rear Trackbar. Not used when the cradle 4 link is installed

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
rear track bar, i believe. Pro-X kit doesn't use it.
Thanks HTX!!! If I could read better, I would have figured that out myself. I was thinking that the rear cradle assembly was in addition to the track bar for some reason, which doesn't make sense in any event.

Thanks too 19JL.

WhiteJT8541

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
LEO
Thanks HTX!!! If I could read better, I would have figured that out myself. I was thinking that the rear cradle assembly was in addition to the track bar for some reason, which doesn't make sense in any event.

Thanks too 19JL.
Did you use their shocks or did you go another route? If you went another route, which shock did you choose and why?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.