First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Is there anything currently out there yet? Will be on a Diesel Gladiator, having the Patriot PCOR Tray and Canopy. Would like at least double the factory capacity. Thanks.
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Is there anything currently out there yet? Will be on a Diesel Gladiator, having the Patriot PCOR Tray and Canopy. Would like at least double the factory capacity. Thanks.
Not bolt on, that we’ve seen. Definitely not diesel with the secondary tank. There is a custom build out there with a custom tank, but that’s about it...

Rotopax for now...

Although, if you’re doing a PCOR you should probably plan to do something custom. The bed is coming out during that PCOR install, surely you can get something custom made. It’s worth asking Exploration Outfitters if that’s something they could do (I’m assuming you are in the US).

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
You'll need extra fuel with that 800# bed and canopy. Love their stuff but 800#? That leaves about 300# of payload on a Rubicon.

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
When I was kid my dad had a Chevy truck with two gas tanks. It had a button on the dash to select between the two.
That didn't happen to be a Yellow 72 pickup did it? My dad built a second tank into one to haul the race car around the country and not worry about gas lines or refilling.

Sponsored

Woodchuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 AEV Brute DoubleCab
You'll need extra fuel with that 800# bed and canopy. Love their stuff but 800#? That leaves about 300# of payload on a Rubicon.
I am contemplating the PCOR as well and also am a bit concerned about the weight, but you have to remember that you are also taking off a steel bed so you're only adding how ever much more the PCOR weighs than the stock bed (I'm sure it's not 800 lbs, but I bet it isn't light).

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Hopefully Genright is working on one. I thought I saw a picture of a smaller Titan Sidekick (or maybe it was another manufacturer) in a Gladiator, but of course now I can't find it. :facepalm:

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Bumping this old thread. Interested in a dual tank option.

Mac Attack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be buying Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Whatever you want...I can supervise!
Was informed by Genright several months ago that they would indeed have an aux tank for the JT. Am looking for one to extend the range on my diesel (soon to be ordered) for extended overlanding trips.

Moriarty

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gobi gas, 2022 JT Willys Gobi gas
Long Range Automotive USA is already producing a 17 gallon aux tank. Made in Australia and shipped to the US.

Ours will be in the September shipment.

They will be producing a diesel version in the future.
Sponsored