Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
VORSHEER Off-Road Trailers
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
WE'LL BE AT the Salt Lake Off-Road & Outdoor Expo - Feb. 28th and 29th. Come See Our XOC Trailer at the Taurus Trailer Booth

I'd like to introduce you to our VORSHEER Off-Road Trailers.

Our goal is to build the highest quality trailer that is built for rugged off-road use. Our trailers are hand built in Springville, Utah. We have 3 models to choose from which are the XOC, XOC-R and Armadillo. I'll go through each of those models.

VORSHEER XOC
Qix0AWFuIBu-8BKqmaagBOgifz1R91h3x31P6WCLj7aiA&_nc_ohc=0AXH_jyRhHMAX8bgtbz&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

The XOC is our most popular model. It has an incredible 23" of ground clearance. The trailer has a very rigid frame built in house. Our frame uses 2" x 4" steel tubes at the tongue and sides (slanted to be more forgiving of obstacles) and 2" x 3" steel cross bars (4 crossbars). The rear bumper uses a 3" x 5" tube to support the spare tire swing arm at the rear of the trailer. The frame is sand blasted to a white finish and uses an epoxy powder coat that is baked on to the frame at 500°F. This frame is built to last.

The cabin houses a queen sized mattress and has plenty of storage. A galley is located behind the rear hatch. The galley also has plenty of storage. All cabinets are made of hard wood. The galley also houses a fridge/freezer, sink and stove. The roof rack can support a roof top tent to add additional sleeping area.

We use Timbren's 5200 lbs suspension. With the trailer having a dry weight of 2600 lbs, this suspension gives you plenty of support for additional equipment. The Timbren suspension also has 12" electric drum brakes for plenty of stopping power. The hub pattern is 6 x 5.5. Our standard tire is 285/70 R17 all terrain tire.

The cabin houses a queen sized mattress and has plenty of storage. A galley is located behind the rear hatch. The galley also has plenty of storage. All cabinets are made of hard wood. The galley also houses a fridge/freezer, sink and stove. The roof rack can support a roof top tent to add additional sleeping area.

Pricing starts at $19,999 with most trailers leaving the shop around $36,000 (well equipped).

VORSHEER XOC-R
-3HY2HDQ09Tz6t6n0PSm8lUO1MKeKi4QoDxTso8NLhaiw&_nc_ohc=vmk1996qed8AX-Uh_T1&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

Is based off the XOC. They are basically the same trailer except the XOC-R has rounded corners for a more classic teardrop design. The rounded rear hatch does not allow for a hatch rack. Otherwise they have the same exact features.

VORSHEER Armadillo
glrSOAKYPt8zYO_4216nREwIPmO5oJHVtNY1686JhlXmA&_nc_ohc=Xp5UkkNqWu4AX-m0V7R&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

The Armadillo is an expedition style trailer. It does not have a cabin but utilizes a roof top rack for sleeping making it more of a fair weather trailer. Otherwise it has all the features as the XOC and XOC-R including a hot water heater, stove, sink and fridge/freezer.

The Armadillo uses Timbren's 3500 lbs suspension. With the trailer having a dry weight of 1600 lbs, this suspension gives you plenty of support for additional equipment. It comes standard with 5 x 5 hub (matching your Gladiator). It comes standard with 32" tires (but can accommodate 35" tires as an upgrade).

Pricing starts at $13,500 with most trailers leaving the shop at around $18,000 (well equipped).

Contact Us
We love what we do and we think you'll be very impressed with our Off-Road Trailers. If you'd like to learn more, please contact us or visit our shop. We'd also love to go a webinar with you to go over the different features of our trailers.

Call/Text: 385-685-5037 (text is preferred if after hours Mountain Time)
Email: [email protected]

Address:
VORSHEER LLC
221 W 900 N, Suite 1
Springville, UT 84663

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vorsheershop/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vorsheershop/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/vorsheershop

Shows we'll be attending:
King of the Hammers
Johnson Valley, CA
Jan 31 – Feb 9

Salt Lake Off-Road Expo
Salt Lake City, Utah
February 28-29

Four Wheeler Adventure Expo
Costa Mesa, California
March 7-8

International Sportsmen’s Expo
Salt Lake City, Utah
March 19-22

Sea Otter Classic
Monterey, CA
April 16-10

Overland Expo West
Flagstaff, Arizona
May 15-17

Overland Expo Mountain West
Loveland, Colorado
August 28-30

SEMA
Las Vegas, Nevada
November 3-6
Sponsored

Last edited:

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking trailers that appear to be set up to perform well off road and on. Welcome to the forum!

I love looking at off road trailers both professionally made and home built DIYs and I've been doing that forever on Expedition Portal

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
Thanks for welcoming us!!!

We love looking at trailers too. Except one of our designers who doesn't want to be influenced by other's designs haha.

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
Great looking trailers! I am in Layton and looking very hard at these. Do you have any at your business available to look at? What is your typical turn around time? Thank you.

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
@JT_Jeff , yes we have a Tier 3 XOC-R that you can see as well as 3 XOC's that we will be completing in the next couple of weeks.

XOC-R:
7907730_4815671324032630784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=j7gO8XE1-vMAX8MCqfC&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

And 3 XOC's that we currently working on completing:
7377147_3022042682861027328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=O1YFRCFRqQkAX-4E6Zl&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

We'd love to have you visit the shop. Call or text us at 385-685-5037 to make arrangements.

Typical turn around time is about 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
These look great! Are you thinking of expanding the lineup in the future for models that can fit families of 3 or 4?

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
Thanks @Slapping_Rabbits We really like how our trailers track behind a Gladiator.

Currently we can outfit an XOC or an XOC-R with a roof top tent on the roof rack and an annex below the RTT. That would sleep 6 people. And our next model to be released is the VRT which is a smaller, ultra light trailer (light enough for a motorcycle).

Eventually we'll need to release a larger model but it'll probably be far into the future (5 years-ish). Are niche is to produce rugged, off-road trailers. So a larger model will need a good amount of engineering which we'd love to do. We're still years away from starting that project.

I need to add a picture. I love pictures. Here's an example of RTT and Annex to sleep a larger family:
EO1OGxRUcAETY_p?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Last edited:

Whiteknight

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR
Looks good, thanks for the show and tell. This is something I would like to do in a few years. I will be in Moab in October for a Jeep Jamboree. It would be great if you could be there with a sample.

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
Looks good, thanks for the show and tell. This is something I would like to do in a few years. I will be in Moab in October for a Jeep Jamboree. It would be great if you could be there with a sample.
We'll see about going. We'll be going to SEMA on November 3rd. It would be nice if we could store the trailers in Moab for 9 days and then pick them up again Nov. 2nd for SEMA. By chance, @Whiteknight , do you have any contacts in Moab?

I think we know a gas station owner in Moab. This could be a nice way to conveniently hit up two shows fairly easily.

Also, I wonder if we'll have extra SEMA badges? (If we do, you should volunteer to work at our booth for a minute then take a long break where you get lost in all the endless halls of SEMA. :)

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
any solar options available? I don't see it on pics or builds yet but some of your competition does offer those.

What's the approximate price for the large family setup you pictured?

Sponsored

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
@shrinkhead Yes, we do have solar available. I'd be happy to email you a sample build sheet for pricing. Just shoot me a direct message of your email.

That trailer with the large family setup had just about every option available. It would have been in the $36k to $42k area.

We're working on a new website that should be live in June. It'll do a much better job of pricing out options and include more details on those options. Until then, I'm happy to go into more details.

We're happy to send out sample build sheets to anyone, even if it's just out of curiosity.
Call/Text: 385-685-5037

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
@shrinkhead Yes, we do have solar available. I'd be happy to email you a sample build sheet for pricing. Just shoot me a direct message of your email.

That trailer with the large family setup had just about every option available. It would have been in the $36k to $42k area.

We're working on a new website that should be live in June. It'll do a much better job of pricing out options and include more details on those options. Until then, I'm happy to go into more details.

We're happy to send out sample build sheets to anyone, even if it's just out of curiosity.
Call/Text: 385-685-5037
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate that. We are not there yet but will follow what you guys do.

Whiteknight

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR
We'll see about going. We'll be going to SEMA on November 3rd. It would be nice if we could store the trailers in Moab for 9 days and then pick them up again Nov. 2nd for SEMA. By chance, @Whiteknight , do you have any contacts in Moab?

I think we know a gas station owner in Moab. This could be a nice way to conveniently hit up two shows fairly easily.

Also, I wonder if we'll have extra SEMA badges? (If we do, you should volunteer to work at our booth for a minute then take a long break where you get lost in all the endless halls of SEMA. :)
Sorry no contacts yet. Small fish in big pond. Reside in upper Midwest, no plans to attend SEMA, it's to big of a time commitment for me. Thanks for the offers. If things change would like the opportunity. Thank you.

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
We had a great time at King of the Hammers! Definitely something we'd like to do again. Special thanks to Kenda Tires for allowing us space in their booth. We're really excited to use Kenda's Klever tires on all our builds: https://automotive.kendatire.com/en-us/find-a-tire/onoff-road-off-road/klever-rt/

3083541_4283211188826800128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=fqpKhJ5PsCgAX8XWx5B&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg

If you've never gone to King of the Hammers, we definitely recommend it! It's basically Jeep heaven.

OP
OP
VORSHEER Trailers
First Name
VORSHEER
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vorsheershop.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Off-Road Trailers
Come see us at the Salt Lake Off-Road & Outdoor Expo!!! Feb. 28th and 29th.

We'll be at next to the Taurus Trailer booth (Booth 506).

slorex-logo-color.png

If you need help finding us, shoot us a text at 385-685-5037.

Hope to see you there!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.