Sponsored

Bronco to have removable top and doors

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
I really considered to wait for the bronco since it was rumored to have the 7 speed manual transmission with 2.7 ecoboost. As fun as that sounds, the gladiator to me is more practical with the bed so I made up my mind. Besides, I would look way more cool hauling plywood in the Gladiator than in the bronco :giggle:
Sponsored

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
Neither one of these will bother me. I won't buy tho. And if Ford releases at national park, soup kitchen, American iconic place, and gravel voice guy says built Ford tough in America or whatever then I will loose the argument with my hillbilly friends because I drive a multinational. Just picture Christopher Walken driving Jeep as the Continental. LMFAO

a34f5226e856db72dd338c9108bf5cf1.jpg

2021-ford-bronco-top-off-prototype-photo-picture-philippines.jpg

giphy (2).gif
What ??? How drunk are you? or is English your second language?

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
What ??? How drunk are you? or is English your second language?
Lol. Not drunk. English ain't second language. Been sitting here fer months waiting on pricing. Jes having fun. You can ignore me by pressing on a click button yonder!

5chema

First Name
Mateo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Canada Launch Edition (1of419)
Vehicle Showcase
Not one clue. I do believe they will be more effective on mall speed bumps than blarney stones.
My first thought was... turf tires for sport fields!!! ;)

NoBigDeal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Another thing I can see about this, is everyone knows Ford loves their best in class titles. So, I can see the 2-door having something like 4-5000# towing while the 4-door has 7-8000#.

Sponsored

OP
OP

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
I understand the differences between the Gladiator and the Wrangler. My question was about the Bronco vs Ranger.
Removable roof and doors, along with better off-road chops and styling.

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
I know it's not the same thing but I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I heard an ad the other day about the Ford Explorer that said....

Ford Explorer, the GREATEST exploration vehicle of all time. :LOL:

Whatevs….I think Land Rover and Jeep Wrangler (can kinda lump Gladiator into this eventually) & 4Runner would have plenty to say about that!

I've never seen an Explorer on anything more aggressive than a boat launch.

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I know it's not the same thing but I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I heard an ad the other day about the Ford Explorer that said....

Ford Explorer, the GREATEST exploration vehicle of all time. :LOL:

Whatevs….I think Land Rover and Jeep Wrangler (can kinda lump Gladiator into this eventually) & 4Runner would have plenty to say about that!

I've never seen an Explorer on anything more aggressive than a boat launch.
typical marketing. Notice they said exploration vehicle. In their eyes they see it as Land Rovers, Jeeps and 4runners are “expedition vehicles” where the ‘Explorer’ is the only “exploration vehicle” so it’s not hard to be the best in a class of one. Kinda like the Dodge Tomahawk being the fastest V10 motorcycle in the world when it was the ONLY V10 motorcycle in the world. (and still on my wish list every Christmas - lol)
Sponsored